Drama mama

The doctor came out from the emergency room and told them that Min Jung is currently stable but have only a small percentage to live because of what had happened. After that, the doctor walked off as he has other appointment to attend to. Min Jung was sent to the ICU room. She was able to open open her eyes but was still weak to move.

".....What? Who could have done this to her??" Her mum cried as she looked at Min Jung's condition.

Minhyuk clenched his fist of who have done this. Dayoung approached Min Jung's bed and looked at her with wet eyes. She was crying at her unnie's condition and prayed that her unnie will be fine. Minhyuk went to wait outside so that her mum and Dayoung can spend quality time with her. He sat on the chair outside the ward and blamed himself for not looking after her. Soon after someone sat beside him. He felt the presence and looked to his side. Jiro who was disguising himself was sitting next to him and asked,"How is she?"

"Stable for now...," Minhyuk told him. 

Jiro stood up and looked at Min Jung's condition outside the ward. *Min Jung...* He called her name to himself. Soon after, her mum and Dayoung came out from the ward and sat on the chair beside Minhyuk.

"I can't believe someone would do this to her despite her sickness...," Her mum said.

"Minhyuk oppa, do you know who did this to unnie?" Dayoung asked him.

"I'm sorry,Dayoung ah...I'm not sure..but if I knew who did this, I won't forgive that person..," Minhyuk looked at Dayoung with determined eyes.

Jiro heard their conversation and clenched his fist. He decided to walk away from there. Minhyuk saw him walking off and asked," Yah, where are you going?"

"I think I know who did this," Jiro told them confidently.

"Dugu?" All of them looked up especially her mum.

"I'll tell you once I'm pretty sure who that is. Don't worry, aunty. Min Jung will be fine," Jiro reassured her.

"Hope so," Her mum said.

"Jiro oppa! Can I come?" Dayoung asked.

"Why?" Jiro asked.

"I want to catch that person and hit that person for doing that to unnie!" Dayoung pretended to punch to act tough.

"Dayoung ah, don't worry. I'll do that for you. You just stay here with your mum, okay?" Jiro smiled at Dayoung.

"Arasoh...," Dayoung looked down.

"Good girl. Please inform me if there's any problem," Jiro asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nodded.

Suddenly Jiro received a call from his manager about his shooting.

"Okay. I'll be there," Jiro told him.

*Looks like I need to confront her tomorrow..* Jiro thought.

=============================

The next day in school, everyone was gathering at the school's hallway as soon as they saw Jiro. The girls squealed at him. Jiro looked everywhere for her and spotted her chatting away near her locker. He went towards her and made Cho Rong surprised by his visit. Everyone followed him and gossipped. Cho Rong saw that everyone was focusing at her and Jiro.

"It must be true that Jiro is seeing Cho Rong!" One of them said.

"How lucky!" The girls seemed to be green with envy.

"Yah~ Jiro looks soooo hot!!" Naeun nudged her shoulder while talking softly to her, looking at Jiro.

Cho Rong smirked and felt proud.

"Cho Rong ah, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jiro asked.

"You want to talk to me..privately..?" Cho Rong asked seducingly.

"Yes," Jiro said.

"Why not just say it here so everyone can hear? Besides its not a secret right?" Cho Rong asked him.

"You sure?" Jiro asked her.

Cho Rong nodded and smiled.

"If you say so...," Jiro said.

He began to ask about yesterday's incident involving Min Jung which caught Cho Rong and her two girls in surprise. Bomi tugged Cho Rong's sleeve and Cho Rong asked them to show him the poker face and not to reveal anything unless she say so. Everyone now was curious and wanting to hear an answer upon his question. Cho Rong can't even breathe properly and swallowed hard. 

"No! I didn't even do that to her! Are you accusing me?!" Cho Rong tried to act brave and denied.

"Are you sure?" Jiro asked calmly.

"....I...I didn't do it to her! Maybe you mistook somebody with me..How can I be the one abusing her?...Even if I did..do you have proof?" Cho Rong asked.

Jiro just kept silent as there are no proof to accuse her. Everyone looked at them intently and wanted to find out what happened next.

*Huh..Want to accuse me but have no proof...* Cho Rong folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

Out of the blue, someone shouted across the hallway," YAH! You students! Go to class now! OR ELSE ALL YOU WILL HAVE DETENTION!"

Everyone now went running to class, leaving the both Cho Rong and her friends and Jiro still standing there. The disciplined master approached them and asked," You guys want to get detention?"

"No sir," Cho Rong and her girls said.

"You?" He looked at Jiro with a raising eyebrow.

"No...sir," Jiro said while looking at Cho Rong.

"Then what are you guys waiting for? Christmas? Hurry to class now!" He scolded.

"See you, Jiro," Cho Rong gave give him a blow kiss and went to head to class with her girls.

*I'll prove it to you once I found the evidence...* Jiro walked off to his class while thinking of a way to expose her.