Past love...Past relationship

*Oh God...Please save her...* Minhyuk prayed while looking at the doctors trying to save her. After a while, she was calmed down. Minhyuk gave a sigh of relief. The doctor and the nurse came out and Minhyuk approached them.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Minhyuk asked.

The doctor looked over to the nurse beside him and the nurse gave a nod.

"By the way, may I know whether you're one of her family members?" The doctor asked him.

"...I'm Minhyuk, her friend," Minhyuk told the doctor.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you unless you're one of the family members," The doctor told him and was about to leave.

"But doctor, please! I need to know her condition. S-She's very important to me," He grabbed the doctor's arm and stopped him.

"I'm sorry but it's confidential," The doctor let go of his grip and left with the nurse.

Minhyuk looked over at the ICU ward that Min Jung was in. He tried to think of something to make one of the nurse tell him about her condition. After a while, he saw the same nurse attending to Min Jung went into the ICU ward. He watched and when the nurse was about to leave,he grabbed her arm and asked,"Nurse, please tell me what will be happening to Min Jung shii?"

"I'm sorry but I was told by the doctor not to tell anyone except her family members," The nurse said to him.

"Please. I begged you," He went on his knees and pleaded.

"What are you doing? Get up. People are watching us," The nurse asked when some people saw the situation.

Minhyuk just ignored and continued to be on his knees. The nurse gave up and said," Okay. Okay. I'll tell you! Please get up now."

Minhyuk slowly stood up. 

"Actually Min Jung suffered some kind of cancer that is unusual. We still have not know what kind of cancer she's in,"The nurse told him.

"C-Cancer? But how can she suffer that kind of disease?" Minhyuk was breathing unevenly when he heard that.

The nurse can't answer that question and went silent.

"She'll be cured right,nurse?" Minhyuk asked her.

"She...only has 2 months to live...," The nurse told him.

Minhyuk felt that something had just struck his heart. The nurse said before she left,"Be strong."

*2..2 months to live..? No! It can't be! There must have some way to save her!! I can't let her die because of this!* Minhyuk thought of Min Jung's condition.

=================================

Meanwhile in school,

"Is there something you want me to see in the CD?" Cho Rong asked.

"There's something I want you to see," Jiro told her.

Cho Rong heard the murmurs and suddenly felt something was wrong.

"Do you want to watch it yourself or...with them..?" Jiro gave the 2 choices.

Cho Rong gave him the silent treatment and he grabbed her arm and frocefully dragged her into the projection room which was booked by him. Both Naeun and Bomi followed them.

"What is it that you want to show me?" Cho rong finally spoke up.

Instead of answering her questions, he played the CD and they watched the video carefully. When they saw what the video showed, Cho Rong and the 2 girls swallowed hard. The video ended and there was silence in the room. Jiro looked at them while folding his arms.