Invitation to Party

Ever since he came, all the girls had head over heels on him. The way he smiles, treats others really melt the hearts of the girls. But whenever he's with me, every eyes looked at me with jealousy as if I had done something wrong, made me uncomfortable with the whole situation. No matter what I say to Jiro that he did not have to neccessarily follow me whereever I go, he still follows me. His excuse - He is still not familiar with our school environment. BTOB members who saw the changes of the girls' hearts felt anger in their hearts a Jiro had stole something precious from them.

"We need to do something about that transfer student," Changsub said to his members.

"We need to have a plan to bring him down," Hyunsik told them.

"Guys, let's not have trouble," Minhyuk tried to calm them down.

"But OUR popularity seemed to be fading after he arrives!" Peniel clenched his fist.

"And let your girlfriend seducing him?" IIhoon pointed to ChoRong and Jiro who were just a few metres away.

Minhyuk looked towards the direction and at that point of time, he started to get angry but tried to calm down.

"So much of being sincere girlfriend,"Sungjae smirked while attending to his messy hair.

"And know the perfect plan," Eunkwang smirked while looking at his members.

 =================

At the end of the day, I decided to pack my things quickly as it was almost time for me to pick Dayoung up. I walked to the door and saw Jiro waiting there.

"Jiro, are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Waiting for you, of course," He smiled.

"Actually you don't have to. You can go home first if you want to," I told him.

"Jiro-shii!" ChoRong called him.

"Yes?" He turned to face her.

ChoRong saw me standing beside him. She looked at me with disgust but quickly diverted her attention to Jiro. She tried to talk fluent English to him.

"Uh,Jiro...Are you free today?" She asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"Umm..I want to invite you to my party this evening," ChoRong smiled sweetly.

"Uh..is Min Jung invited?" Jiro turned to look at me.

"Well...I've invited her but she says she's not free. Right,Min Jung?" ChoRong raised her eyebrow and looked at me with an obvious answer.

"Uh, yeah. I... got...uh...projects that I need to hand up tomorrow," I lied.

"Well, if she's not going, then I'm not too. Cause I will feel awkward with unfamiliar people," Jiro said to her.

"I will be there. You don't have to feel awkward," ChoRong caressed his cheeks seductively.

*Oh God* I rolled my eyes and decided to walk away. Jiro saw me leaving and he decided to paced himself with my footsteps.

"Jiro-shii! Jiro! I will expect you to come tonight!" ChoRong shouted at him.

"Hey wait up!" Jiro caught up with me.

"I can't stand there all day. I'm late picking Dayoung up," I looked at my watch.

=================

Once we reached the preschool, I saw Dayoung playing with Leo and Minhyuk.

"Dayoungiie!" I called over.

"Unnie!" Dayoung rushed over to give me a hug.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologised to her.

"Well you should be early next time," Minhyuk smiled over to me and gave Dayoung's bag to me.

"Thanks for accompanying Dayoung," I said.

"Why are you late?" He asked.

"Uh..we got something on just now," I said.

"So..you'll be coming to ChoRong's party? I heard she invited you," Minhyuk asked.

*Do you actually believe what she says?* I said to myself.

"You'll be coming right?It'll be awesome if you are there. I mean everyone's invited," Minhyuk said.

"She - ," Before Jiro could answer it for me, I covered his mouth and said," I'll be there."

"Huh?" Jiro looked at me with confusion.

"Great. I'll see you there. Leo-ah, kaja," He held hands with Leo and waved at us.

"I thought you had projects to do?" Jiro asked.

"I will be finishing them in just few minutes," I said to him.

==============

In my room, I quickly finished my projects before I go to the party. After I'm done, I went to dress up. Then, there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said while trying hard to zip my back of the dress.

"You're ready?" Jiro asked.

"Not yet...Still have difficulties zipping this up," I struggled with the zip.

"Let me help you," Jiro approached me and cleanly zipped it up for me.

"T-Thank you," I said.

"You look pretty," Jiro complimented me while looking at me at the mirror.

I blushed and just noticed how close he is from me. Suddenly, Dayoung barged into my room with her homework.

"Unnie,look! I draw our family," Dayoung showed to me.

"Aigoooo, yeppoda!" You smiled at her and saw Jiro's figure in the picture.

"I'm also in the picture," Jiro smiled.

"Dayoung-ah, you draw Jiro oppa also?" I asked.

"Ne. He's part of the family also rite?" Dayoung asked.

"Uh..yea," I smiled.

"Jiro oppa jjang!" Dayoung thumbs up towards Jiro.

"What did she say?" Jiro whispered.

"She means you look good and awesome today," I told him.

"Kamsahamida, Dayoungie," Jiro ruffled her hair and picked her up.

Dayoung laughed as Jiro tickled her. I looked at them and smiled. They looked super close eventhough she just know him for 2 days.