Make up

While walking home, I looked at Dayoung who was being carried and was crying on Jiro's shoulders. I felt terrible for hurting her. Upon reaching the house, Jiro brought Dayoung to her room. I decided to go to my room and rest for a while. When passing by Dayoung's room, I took a peek in her room. I saw how Jiro was comforting her. 

"Dayoungie, don't cry anymore okay? Your sister...just felt stress with work," Jiro gave her a white lie to cover me up.

"Unnie...never scold me...before...," She sniffled and wiped her tears with her clenched fist.

"I'm sure she's sorry for scolding you," Jiro moved a strand of her hair behind.

Dayoung sniffled and Jiro went close to her face with a comforting look.

"Dayoungie, you're not pretty when you are crying, you know?" Jiro smiled.

Dayoung stopped crying and looked at him.

"See. Now you're pretty," Jiro smiled.

Dayoung curved a smile and giggled. Jiro lightly pinched her cheeks. She went to hug him and said,"Jiro oppa, saranghae."

Jiro hugged her back and said,"Nado (me too)."

I looked at the both of them and it seemed that Dayoung had attached with Jiro after weeks of staying here. I walked to my room and lied on my bed. I looked at the ceiling and felt guilty of what just happened. Then, there's a knock on my door. 

"Come in," I said while continue to look at the ceiling.

"You okay?" Jiro asked while coming into my room.

"Ehm," I briefly said.

"Unnie..mian haeyo (I'm sorry)," Dayoung said while coming out from behind Jiro.

I looked to the side and saw Dayoung slightly hid behind him. I sat up and asked her to come here.

"Dayoungie, I'm sorry for telling you off. I didn't mean too. I was just stress..in school," I said to her.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I slowly pulled from her hug and smiled at her," Let's go out and eat dinner, okay?"

"Jeong mal?? (Really??)," Dayoung's eyes widened with excitement.

I nodded.

====================================

After getting dressed to go out to have dinner, I locked the door and asked Dayoung,"So what do you feel like eating?"

"Umm..I want to eat...Vietnamese food!" Dayoung exclaimed.

"Vietnamese food?..Sure. Let's go," I said happily.

"Yay!!! Vietnamese food!!!" Dayoung jumped with joy.

"I'm glad both of you had make up," Jiro said while walking beside me.

I just smiled at Dayoung while was walking in front of us with her Pororo. Jiro cleared his throat and wanted to say something. I turned my head to him and asked," Why?"

"Shouldn't you..say something to me?" Jiro expected something.

"What is it?" I frowned.

"Shouldn't you be apologising to me too?" Jiro told me.

"And why should I?" I said.

"What?" Jiro seemed confused.

Then Dayoung headed to me and Jiro. She stood between us and held both of our hands. She smiled at us and led us. 

Upon reaching the restaurant, we were led to a table of 4. We ordered the food and waited.

"Look!! Isn't that Jiro?!" One of the ladies pointed out.

"Yea!! Let's go and meet him!!!!" They suggested.

His fans crowd around our table and fangirling towards him. They even took pictures of him. 

"Unnie, who are they? Dayoung pointed out at the ladies.

 "Jiro!!!! Can we have your autograph?!"

"Take a picture with me!!!!"

"Dayoung-ah, let's go to that table over there," I said and pointed to the empty table.

"Okay," Dayoung said and followed me to the vacancy.

Jiro looked at us and was trying to finish what he needed to do.  After a few minutes, Jiro went to our table and sat down. The food was already served to us and we ate our dinner once Jiro came to the table.

"Oppa, who are they?" Dayoung asked and pointed to the ladies who was staring at them with awe.

"His fans," I said while cutting my shrimp with a fork.

"Are you a superstar?" She asked again.

"He is," I said instead of him.

"Jeong mal?" Dayoung seemed surprised.

"Sorry I didn't tell you," Jiro apologised.

"Wah...I never know that you are a superstar," Dayoung wondered.

"Are you upset?" Jiro asked.

"Ani. Daebak!" Dayoung thumbs up towards Jiro.

"Aigoooo," Jiro smiled while ruffling her hair.

Without you and Jiro knowing, someone was taking of you  pictures somewhere in the restaurant. 

"This will be a big scoop! I'm sure the boss will love it~," That someone grinned with satisfaction.

==================================

After a good dinner, they decided to head home. Dayoung was happily swinging our hands from side to side. When we had reached home, I opened the door and my mom was waiting for us at the sofa , eating desserts while watching tv. Dayoung rushed to her and exclaimed,"Umma!!!!"

"Sweetheart!! How's your dinner?" My mom asked.

"Fantastic! hehe," Dayoung exclaimed.

"Umma, you just reached home too?" I asked.

"About the past 30 minutes," She checked the her watch.

"Umma, I'll head to my room first," I said and kissed my mom's cheeks.

"Goodnight," My mom smiled.

Jiro smiled at my mom and decided to go to his room too. 

"Min Jung," He called me from behind.

"What?" I turned around.

"Did..something happened in school while I'm not around?" He asked.

".....No..why?" I lied.

"Your attitude towards me  suddenly changed," He told me.

"Really?" I asked calmly.

"You are not being yourself today," Jiro pointed out.

"Maybe..I'm just tired and pressured with my studies," I said.

I turned around and unlocked my room's door. Jiro stopped me while grabbing my hand which was on the door. I looked at him.

"Hey, if you have any trouble, you can tell me. I can be your listening ear," He told me softly.

"Ehm," I said.

He let go of my hand and I went into my room.

"Goodnight," He said while gave me a small smile.

"Goodnight," I said and slowly closed my door.

I leaned on the door and thought of what he had just said.