Surgery

As Min Jung was brought into the surgery room. There stood another patient. Min Jung was given a mask which will be putting her to sleep. She looked to the side and tried to take a closer look but as she tried to quint her eyes, her eyes started to feel heavy and she went to sleep.

Its been 2 hours. Minhyuk and the others weer waiting patiently for the surgery to end.

"Oppa...will unnie be okay?" Dayoung asked Minhyuk.

"Don't worry, Dayoung ah. She'll be alright," He gave her a small smile.

"I don't want her to die. I still love her," She started to cry.

"Dayoung ah..," Leo looked at her and hugged her to comfort her.

Minhyuk hugged the both of them.

Meanwhile at the shooting site, Jiro looked at his watch impatiently. He was on his break and thought of Min Jung. He tried to find the director to let him go off early.

"Director Kim, may I have a word with you?" Jiro asked him.

"Sure," He stood up and followed Jiro at the corner.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Director Kim asked him.

"May I go off early today?" He asked.

"Why? We are halfway through the shoot," Director Kim said.

"I have some problem that I need to take care of," Jiro told him.

"What kind of problem?" He asked.

Suddenly someone spoke for him.

"I think he can wait till the shoot's over," Someone said from behind.

The both of them looked behind and saw Jiro's manager walking towards them.

"I think he can wait till the shoot's over. The problem can wait," His manager looked at him.

"What? But I need to go now. It's an emergency!" Jiro said.

"What's more important? Your career or that?" His manager eyed him with gritted teeth.

"Of course this is important but she-," His manager cut him off and told the director to wait for them at the shoot.

After Director Kim left, his manager told him off.

"Listen here. I don't care if it's an emergency or not. But get this clear, that without me, you'll finish. I was the one who make you who you are now. If you act rash, you'll know the consequences. Understood!" His manager pointed that out and left him there.

He watched his manager go and rolled his eyes in frustration. He clenched his fist and knocked on the wall to let out his frustration. He tried to think of some other way to go to the hospital eventhough this will cause a stir in his career.

===========================================

At the hospital, Minhyuk was watching over the kids while Min Jung's mom went to get their lunch. He stroked Dayoung's hair gently while she mumbled her sister's name. Once Min Jung's mum reached the hospital, she handed the lunch pack to him and ask him to eat his lunch while she took care of the kids.

"Ajumeoni, have you eaten?" Minhyuk asked.

"I ate before I reached here. You should go and eat. You haven't take your breakfast yet," She looked at him worriedly.

"I'm not hungry," Minhyuk said.

"Minhyuk ah, you should go and eat. Take care of your body," She told him.

Hearing her words, he went to eat the packet lunch. Suddenly, they heard a few hurried footsteps approaching them.

"Minhyuk shii! Minhyuk shii!" 

Both Minhyuk and her mum looked at that direction and saw Naeun and Bomi running towards them.

"Minhyuk shii!!" Bomi panted while calling his name.

"Wae?" He stopped eating and asked her.

"Cho Rong unnie!!" Naeun said.

"What happened to her?" He frowned.

They tried to catch their breath and calmed themselves. Bomi spoke first.

"Minhyuk shii. You got to help us!" Bomi held his arm for help.

"W-Wae?" Minhyuk asked, looking at them curiously.

"Cho Rong unnie..She..She decided to donate her part of organ to Min Jung," Naeun told him.

"Mwoh?" Minhyuk's eyes widened in surprise including her mum.

"Where is she now?" Her mum asked.

Both of them looked at one another. Minhyuk could guess by their expression.

"It..It can't be..," He turned his head towards the surgery room.

"Girls, how did you know about this?" Her mum asked.

"She's been absent for a few days. And she frequently went to the hospital so we decided to follow her here one of the days and we spotted her talking with one of the doctors here when we got here the other time. Both she and the doctor seemed suspicious so we decided to hear their talking without them knowing," Bomi told them.

"They talked about donating organ....and risky surgery...," Naeun added in.

"Omo...I thought it was someone who just passed away that will be donating the organ to Min Jung..," Her mum looked surprised.

"Minhyuk shii...ottokae?" Naeun asked.

"What can we do..? They're inside there.. We can't do anything..Just hope that both of them are okay," Minhyuk looked worried.

=====================================================

In the surgery room,

"Forceps," Doctor Nick asked the nurse beside him.

The nurse quickly handed him the forceps to him and he carefully did the surgery.

"Retractor..," He asked for another instrument.

She handed it to him and wiped the sweat on his forehead. After they were done with Cho Rong, they decided to go towards Min Jung and started the surgery since Cho Rong's heartbeat seemed constant and he gave a sigh of relief. Suddenly, there is a shout across the room.

"Doctor Nick!!! Something wrong with Min Jung! Her heartbeat seemed to be decreasing!!!" The doctor who was doing the surgery on Min Jung panicked.

Doctor Nick quickly rushed towards her and gave her an instrument that gave a electric flow into her body. He rubbed the instruments together and pumped onto her several times.

*C'mon...C'mon..!* He kept looking at the screen while pumping it onto her.

The other nurses and the other doctor looked at the situation frantically.

=======================================

Sorry for not updating! I was too busy with projects and exams that I kind of delay the story >.<

But I'll try to update often since I'm on holiday now =D

Thanks for supporting!