Side effect?

After crying my heart out, I unlocked the door of the cubicle and washed my face very hard. After washing my face thoroughly, I looked at my clothes.

*It's gonna be very hard to wash these* I tried to wash a couple of times but the stain did not go off. 

I opened up my bag and took out a sweater and sweatspants that was used for physical ed. I wore them and put my skirt into a plastic and stuffed it inside my bag. I looked at the mirror and tried to tidy myself up. After a while, I went out and went for my lesson.

In class, Minhyuk kept looking at me as he sensed something was wrong. I cleared my throat and kept busy myself with notes. After class, Minhyuk approached my table and sat beside me.

"Did something happen just now?" He looked at me.

"No..why did you ask?" I avoided his eye contact and continued to pack books into my back.

"Cos, I can see a bit of flour on your few strands of hair," He dusted them off.

You quickly dusted whatever flour on your hair and looked into the mirror again for confirmation. After that, you stood up and decided to leave the class.

Minhyuk's P.O.V

I followed her behind and thought,"Something must have happen to her..."

I looked around me and everyone seemed to be gossiped on her whenever she past by. I stopped my track when she stopped. She reached her locker and put her remaining books inside. I leaned against the locker and looked at her suspiciously. She sensed me that I was looking at her and she asked," Why are you looking at me?"

"I can't seem to figure out. Whenever we past by, everyone seemed to whispered to one another and looked at you," I said.

"Maybe because you are walking with me. That's why people are doing that. I think from now on, we should stay away from each other," she said.

"Wae? Did I do something wrong?" I seemed surprised by her.

"Look. I don't think we should be close cos you and me are like from different world..like me..and Jiro..," Her voice slowly faded away.

"Different world? I don't understand," I asked for an explaination.

After a moment, I thought of something.

"Wait. Are you going to say that since you're wearing spectacles..dressed not like some other girls cannot be friends with me?" I blurted out.

She nodded and walked off slowly. I caught up with her and said," If that was your thinking, I think you got it all wrong. You said you can't be friends with anyone? Did Cho Rong did something to you?" 

YOUR P.O.V

I stopped my track and seemed that he had figured it out. But quickly continued to walk.

"Cho Rong really did something to you right?" Minhyuk seemed to be sure of it.

"I..don't know what you are talking about," I said.

"Min Jung, look at me," He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

"Minhyuk, what are you doing?" I asked while looking at everyone who was around.

They were shocked to see Minhyuk put his ahnds on my shoulders and were whispering at one another. They stared at us for a long time which made me so uncomfortable.

"Minhyuk-shii, let go off your hands. Everyone is staring at us!" I said while shaking off his hands from my shoulders.

"Sorry," Minhyuk realised what he did and quickly let go after seeing that everyone was staring us.

"Minhyuk-shii, there's nothing happened between me and Cho Rong. It just that today..I make something in the morning that I forgot to properly washed up the stain off," I lied.

"Really?" Minhyuk raised one eyebrow.

I nodded and he seemed to believe me. After that, we went to preschool together to fetch Dayoung and Leo. By the time we got there, Dayoung and Leo seemed to be playing with someone at the nearest playground. We approached the playground. Dayoung and Leo saw us and ran towards us. They gave us a hug and Dayoung said excitedly,"Unnie, Oppa gave us this key chain."

She showed me the keychain with Pororo on it. I looked at the keychain then to the guy whose back facing the other side. His back and his hair seemed familiar. He turned around and waved at me.

"Jiro?" I frowned.

"Jiro oppa! Unnie's here!" Dayoung asked him to come.

Jiro walked towards us.

"Jiro, what are you doing here? Didn't you had drama shooting in the morning? Are you skipping again?" I lightly scolded him.

"I just finished my shoot. So I thought of having you and Dayoung to go and have dinner with me outside since your mom will be home late today," He said.

"It's okay. We can just have dinner at home," I rejected his offer.

"But unnie...I want to eat outside with Oppa," Dayoung pouted.

"Dayoungie, outside food is expensive. We just buy groceries and make dinner ourselves at home. You tell me what you want to eat and I'll make for you okay?" I tried to convince her.

But she insisted to eat out. Suddenly,

"Yoon Dayoung! Don't make me angry and just eat at home!" I scolded her.

She was caught by surprised and her tears started to fall down. Minhyuk, Leo and Jiro was astonished to see me scolded at my little sister at public. Furthermore, this is their first time that I scolded her. 

"Min Jung, why are you scolding her? You can say softly to her," Jiro hugged Dayoung and asked her stop crying.

I realized that I did something that I should not been doing. And I realized that I had let my anger out to my sweet little sister after what just happened in school. I looked at Dayoung being comforted by Jiro. I shifted my eyes to Leo and he slowly hid behind Minhyuk.

"Min Jung, you okay?" Minhyuk asked.

"I..I'm okay...It..It's just..many things have happened in just one day...," I said.

I approached Dayoung and tried to comfort her but she unwillingly not letting go off Jiro and continued crying.

"Dayoungie, let's just go home. I'm sure that's what your sister wants," Jiro walked off while carrying Dayoung home.

"Min Jung, you want me to accompany you home?" Minhyuk offered.

I shooked my head and slowly walked home.

*Sigh**What did I just do...?* I reflected myself and look to the front, seeing Dayoung cry made my heart shattered.