[Turning you] On! Chapter 23

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

It's in the Watty's so make sure you vote and comment! Also if you havent done so already please go nominate Terry for the BestMAle2012 in the watty's. I would really appreciate it if you did so.

I Miss You - Beyonce

Enjoy!

Chapter 23

Terry

I went downstairs to find me some dinner in the fridge. My dad was in the kitchen standing over the stove making something. Our relationship hadn’t been the same since my mom showed up. I mean yea  we had that talk after Brielle cheated, but it didn’t make us how we use to be. He still continued to talk to my mom. He continued to give her hope that I would end up forgiving her when I wasn’t. There wasn’t a day that went by where he didn’t say something about her to gain my sympathy. He needed to get use to the fact that I didn’t care about her. I didn’t care how she felt. She didn’t deserve my sympathy.

 I went and looked into the fridge in search of a meal. I settled on some leftover pizza. I grabbed two slices and placed them on a paper plate and put them in the microwave.

“How was school today?” He asked.

“The usual,” I replied as I waited patiently on my pizza.

“I spoke to your mom earlier.” He said. I said nothing. I didn’t want to talk about her today. “She really wants to just sit down and talk with you alone.” He added after he did not receive a response from me.

“Dad please stop! I don’t want to talk about her.”

“Fine, I’ll be leaving in the morning and  I shouldn’t be back until Monday.”

“Yea you told me,” I said as the microwave beeped. I grabbed my pizza and pulled it out. I grabbed a soda from the   fridge and made my way upstairs.

“So you still having this party tonight?” Jace asked me

“Yup,”

“You got booze?”

“Hell yea!” I replied. He laughed.

“Make sure you got some sex music. Clary needs to be in the mood by the end of the night.” I laughed.

“Clary is always in the mood.” I replied.

“She is isn’t she?” I chuckled and made my way to the lunch table. Everybody had come to me talking about this party. I had only decided on it a few days ago and now everybody knew about it and was planning on coming. I just had to make sure nothing got broken or that the house didn’t burn down because my Dad would kill me.