[Turning You] On! Chapter 2

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY

Girl on Girl - Trey Songz

Chapter 2

Terry

I unlocked the door with my key and made my way into the two story house. It was way too big for it to be just me and my Dad. I don’t even get why he paid all that money for space that we didn’t even need. I was pretty positive that it was only meant to impress the countless women he had spend the night.

I sighed, my Dad was a promiscuous womanizer and he had definitely passed his ways onto his son. I loved women. I thought that they were the best thing on this earth. They could handle every man’s needs, whether it was from them cooking a good meal or giving a good blowjob.

I made my way upstairs to my room. My Dad and I had agreed on him taking the lower half of the house and me taking the upper half. Of course I would go down stairs to the kitchen and to leave the house, but other than that I would be staying up stairs.

We had this code. If either one of us had a girl over we would not cock block or interrupt. He would do his thing and I would do mine.

 I stared at the photo of me and my dad on the wall that led upstairs. He had passed on his good looks to me, from my golden green eyes to my light brown hair. Our features were so similar. The prominent cheek bones that made us look rough around the edges, to our clear tan skin, which probably had something to do with my dad having Hispanic roots in his blood line, but always made people believe that we were from the beach.

I went into my room and closed the door behind me before flopping on the bed. My mind drifted back to Brielle. I could picture her right in front of me. She was the perfect definition of a woman.  She had the long wavy hair that I could tug on while banging her, the ample hips that swayed when she walked, and an ass that I just wanted to grab. She had that perfect skin that looked like porcelain and I just knew that if I touched it, it would feel like silk.

 I could think about her all day every day. I still couldn’t believe that she was a lesbian. Knowing that she liked girls was hot, but it didn’t impress me much that she didn’t go for guys at all.

Trust me! There was no way that she was going to resist this. I would have her eating out of the palm of my hands in no time and by the end of the month, she was going to be laying here right next to me, naked, in my bed.

I hit the alarm clock turning off the annoying beeping sound it was making. I groggily sat up in my bed and looked around. Morning just seemed to always come too soon.

I got out of my bed and headed for the showers. The hot water woke me up from the slum of a state I was in. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped in around my waist. I walked into my room and searched through my closet for the outfit of the day.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my things and headed downstairs. My dad was sitting at the bar sipping on a cup of coffee.

“Morning,” I said upon entrance.

“Morning son, how was your first day of school?” He asked.