[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle

Terry

I hugged my Dad wrapping him in a warm embrace. "Stay out of trouble Terry." He said into my ear. I pulled away from him.

"Come on Dad you know me." I responded.

"Yea I do," He said I laughed.

"I'll be fine. Besides I have this beauty to take care of me." I said pulling Brielle into a side hug. She chuckled.

"I'll look after him for you Mr. C"  She promised.

"Thanks Brielle," He said as he outstretched his arms. Brielle walked towards him giving him a hug. I didn't know why he was so worried. Yea, the last time that we lived in Michigan I got into a bunch of shit by hanging with some bad people but I wasn't that same person any more. Most of the people I hung with probably didn't even make it into college. I knew he was worried about me going back to that, but I wasn't.

I watched as he said something into Brielle's ear. "Wait a minute Dad. She's my girlfriend. Don't be whispering sweet nothings in her ear." Brielle turned around punching me in my stomach and my Dad just shook his head at me.

"I hate you Terry."

"Whatever you love me."

"Unfortunately."

"Alright you two be safe. Call me if you need anything." My Dad said.

"Dad come on, don't get all sappy on me."

"I'm not getting sappy. I'm just going to miss my son and daughter and law." Brielle laughed.

"Do you know something I don't" She asked with an eyebrow raised at Mr. C.

"No! I love you Brielle. But you're too young." My dad said shocked. Brielle laughed. It was one of the only times that she had gotten the upper hand and actually caused my Dad to be uncomfortable. It was usually her that was blushing and trying to hide her face.

"Alright I'll see you guys later." He said hugging the both of us.

"Have a safe trip Dad."

"See you later Mr. C" We watched as he turned around and got into his car. Students scrambled around us as they were getting all of their belongings to move into their dorms. My Dad had already helped me and Brielle get our stuff in and we were all settled. I wrapped my arm around Brielle's waist pulling her against me. We began walking back to my dorm. My roommate had not shown up yet. I was hoping that I would have someone cool and laid back but who knew what type of crazy person I would get. We had a week until classes started so hopefully we could find some fun to get into, but if not I was cool with just laying up with Brielle.

"Terry?" I heard someone call out. I turned to the side to see who it was. "Hey I thought that was you."

"Hey," I said immediately recognizing her as my fuck buddy from Junior year of high school.

"I didn't know you were planning on coming here."

"Me either. I decided to come with my girlfriend. This is Brielle. Brielle this is Lea."

"Hey," Brielle said to her.

"Hey, well I guess I will see you guys around." She said as someone called her back over. Brielle and I continued to walk to the dorm.

"I guess my work is cut out for me." She said once we had entered the room.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Girls love you."

"Well look at me." I joked. She rolled her eyes at me. I sat down on my bed.

"You use to have benefits with her?" She asked me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "It was obvious Terry."

"They mean nothing to me Brielle. You're all I want." I said grabbing her and motioning for to straddle me. She obeyed climbing onto my lap.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Hell yea," I said lightening the mood.

"I love you." She said kissing my lips.

"I love you too. Remember that lap dance you promised me."

"No," She said smiling.

"Let me help you remember. You said something about being my personal stripper and told me to make sure that I had a bunch of one's ready." She laughed.

"Sounds familiar." She said.

"I bet it does. Well I got one's. You ready to ride on Daddy's lap." She laughed before leaning in towards me.

"You're turning me on."

"That's what I like to do." I told her smiling. "Get ready to shake some ass." I told her.

"I'm always ready baby"

"Then how about you turn me on,"

"My pleasure,"

THE END

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TELL A FRIEND