[Turning You] On! Chapter 1

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

[Turning You] On!

 My eyes stuck to her body as she straddled me. I ran my hands through her chestnut brown hair and stared into her chocolate eyes.

“Josh is going to kill me!” she informed me.

“Don’t worry about him Ally.” I told her right before planting my lips on hers. I tasted the vanilla flavored lip gloss on her lips as my lips rubbed against hers. I lightly bit her bottom lip; she gasped giving me the entrance that I wanted. My tongue collided with hers and moved in perfect strokes. She was an amazing kisser. I pulled back, lifting her shirt from her body. Damn she was sexy as hell too.

“Are you sure Josh won’t find out about this?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about your boyfriend.” I told her. “He probably won’t even mind”

“He definitely will” she replied.

“Look just erase him from your mind. You need to have fun tonight. It’s just me and you.” I told her.  She smashed her lips with mine and began to inch her hand down my pants. Damn this was going to be one hell of a night!

Terry

I walked down the burgundy and black colored hallways of my new school. No matter how many times I switched I always hated it. There was just something about having to leave my friends that I had just made.

I looked at my schedule which was held in my hands and looked up at the room numbers 354, 353, 352, 351….351. I walked into the class and took a seat in the back. It was early so not many people were in here yet, so I just glanced around. It was a history class. The walls were over crowded with posters of women’s rights and political affairs.  There was a line of president heads in the order of which they were in office above the whiteboard.

I looked towards the door as two girls came into the room. Minutes after they entered I heard the bell ring. Students began to file in one after another.

“Hey” some girl with drawn on eyebrows greeted me.

“Hey” I replied.

“Are you new?” she asked.

“Yea,”

“Cool, where are you from?”

“Michigan” I responded.

“That’s what’s up. My names Tanya” She said holding out her hand.