[Turning You] On! Chapter 24

Have you nominate Terry for BestMale2012 Yet? No? Well go do it now.I would greatly appreciate it and if you love this story you should go do it.

Just got to this link http://www.wattpad.com/feedback and on the drop down menu select "Nominate this story for a special award." It will tell you to give them the link of the story which is here

------->>>>>http://www.wattpad.com/story/1032482-turning-you-on.... and then it will ask you which award you are nominating for which will be "BestMale2012"..

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THIS STORY.

BE SURE TO NOMINATE THE STORY AND VOTE FOR THE WATTY'S

ENJOY!!!!!!

I Miss You - Webbie featuring Letoya

Chapter 24

Brielle

 Jace, Terry, Clary and I were sitting in Terry’s movie room. Jace was searching for a movie he wanted to watch. It was a hard decision for him since Terry owned blockbuster.

“So are you two back together officially?” Clary asked. She was always so nosy. I think she just liked all of us hanging out as two couples, which I liked too. It was like we had our own little group and It was fun being together. I looked towards Terry letting him know that I was going to let him answer. He quickly got the hint and averted his gaze away from mine. He wasn’t truly over it like he said he was. I knew he wasn’t and I couldn’t blame him. I had completely ruined the trust in our relationship.

“I don’t know,” I said answering Clary’s question.

“What do you mean you don’t know? You two had bomb ass sex last night. We heard you!” Clary stated. I could feel my face growing warm at her comment. “What’s the problem?” She questioned.

“Clary stop hammering them. “ Jace intervened.

“Shut up and pick out a movie Jace. It’s already hard for you as it is. Don’t be trying to talk to us at the same time.” Terry and I chuckled. They were the funniest couple ever.

“Do you two still care about each other?” She asked.

“Of course we do but,”

“But what?” She asked.

“I fucked up Clary.”

“Terry’s forgiven you? Right Terry?” She asked him.

“Yea,” he replied lowly.

“So what’s the problem? Terry do you want to be with Brielle?” He looked away running his hands over his face. I could feel my spirits breaking down.