[Turning You] On! Chapter 25

VOTE.COMMENT.TWEET. LIKE.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 25

Terry

I laid my head on the desk as waited for class to start. I felt terrible and all I wanted was for today to be over so I could go home and sleep. My head was pounding, my throat hurt, and I felt like my face was on fire. I probably had the flu or some type of viral infection.

“What’s wrong?” Brielle asked after entering.

“I don’t feel good.”

“Aww is my baby sick?” She said rubbing my cheek. “Terry you are burning up.”

“I know,”

“Have you taken any medicine?” She asked.

“Nah,”

“Maybe you should go home, take some medicine, and get some rest.”

“I’m trying to make it through the whole day.” I told her.

“Maybe you’ll feel better.” She said sitting down.

“Hopefully,” I told her as the teacher walked in. Our conversation ceased and we began paying attention to whatever the teacher was talking about.

I sat at the lunch table with my forehead pressed against the cool plastic. It was the only thing helping me out at the moment because I felt like death right now.

“Terry go home. I’ll come over after school and I’ll bring you some stuff to make you feel better.”

“Brielle, I’m-“

“Go home,” She demanded. I looked at her and she arched her eyebrow at me telling me to make my move. I sighed.

“You coming over after?”

“Yea,”

“Okay, I’ll see you later.” I said getting up.

“Okay, I hope you feel better.” She said kissing my cheek.

“Thanks babe,”

I walked into my house early. All I wanted to do was get in my bed and fall asleep. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Gatorade. I heard voices coming from the living room. I walked in to check it out. It was most likely my Dad and one of his new toys.  Nothing could have prepared me for what was unraveling in front of my eyes. My Dad and Mom making out with limited clothing. I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say or how to say anything.

“D-dad. What are you doing?” They both immediately jumped away from each other taking notice of my presence.