[Turning You] On! Chapter 8

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Falling For You - Colbie Cailat

Chapter 8

Brielle

 I drove around with Terry, we had no planned destination and we were basically just joy-riding. I looked out the windows as we passed by the many places. The sun was beginning to descend from the earth.

“This would be the perfect time to give me my drive lesson.” I told him as I faced his direction.

“You really want to drive my car?” I nodded. A worried look crossed his face. “Please don’t hurt my baby.” I rolled my eyes.

“I will keep your baby safe Terry,”

“Alright everything has to be under my conditions.” He said as he pulled into an abandoned parking lot.

“Okay,” I agreed not realizing what kind of trouble I was getting myself into. He parked the car and then adjusted his seat so that it was all the way back.

“Come sit on my lap,“ He told me.

“What?”

“Come sit,”

“Why?” I asked bewildered.

“I’m going to teach you how to drive a stick.”

“I kind of figured that when I was in the driver’s seat you would be in the passenger’s seat.”

“Well you figured wrong. Come on,” He hurried. I climbed over the seat and sat on his lap. Gosh this was going to be so awkward for me at least. I positioned myself comfortably on him.

“Okay so you have a clutch, a brake, and a gas.” He began. “To actually move you have to press the clutch and gas simultaneously.” I nodded.

“Now you know as you moved up you have to switch gears and move higher. The hardest part of driving a stick is pressing the clutch and the gas at the same time and not stalling out. You think you can do it?” He asked.

“Of course I can.” I replied.

“Alright let’s go.” He said.  I pressed my foot on the brake and then cranked the car up. I took the car out of neutral and then began pressing the gas. The car began to jerk hard. Terry wrapped his arm around my chest to keep my head from hitting anything and pressed the brake. He laughed at me.