[Turning You] On! Chapter 20

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

SUPPORT... IT'S IN THE WATTY'S

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck It (I Don't want You Back) - Eamon

 Chapter 20

Brielle

I called Terry for the hundredth time that night. He wasn’t answering any of my phone calls or responding to any of texts. He completely ignored me at school and it was like Déjà vu. I had to say I couldn’t blame him. I had slept with another guy and girl. It was the perfect way to crush any guy’s ego, but to be honest I didn’t think that Terry’s ego was shattered at all. I had hurt him and I knew it and I felt so bad about it and I wanted to take it all back. I knew it was wrong. I know that I shouldn’t have done it. I was just so over him at that moment because he was ignoring me and wouldn’t talk to me just because I had gone out to dinner with his mom.

I felt depleted. I missed him so much. My body craved for his. My mouth longed for the touch of his lips. My heart ached to be reunited with him. It was heartbreaking, because I knew Terry. I knew how stubborn he could be and I knew that it was hard for him to forgive. I had witnessed it on numerous occasions. With his mother, with me when I left and when I went out to dinner with her.

I sighed and fell back on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I checked my phone anticipating a message or call from him, but I knew that one would not show. I most likely would have to face the fact that Terry and I were over, but that didn’t mean that I was going to give up. I was in love with Terry. I couldn’t give up.

I chuckled lightly remembering when he first got here. I was the girl that had swore off dating guys forever and here he comes and just sweeps me off my feet like I was lighter than a feather. I felt the hot tears sting my cheeks as they fell from my eyes. I missed him so much. I was so worried about him hurting me and just wanting me for sex when in the end I hurt him.

I was a whore, I deserved the treatment Terry was giving me. I probably deserved worst. I could only hope for the best; that Terry would put this behind him and forgive me, but I had to prepare my heart for the worst. Terry may never speak to me again.

I made my way into the lunchroom. I stood in line and purchased a chicken wrap and a soda. I headed over to my table. Some girl was in my seat and all over Terry whispering in his ear. Really? Since our public fight and since Terry publicly dumped me girls had been all over Terry. They were everywhere and coming from left and right like roaches.  Either I hadn’t noticed before or these girl’s were just glad to have me out of the way. Either way, I didn’t like it. I mean I know it wasn’t my place, but…fuck that it was my place. I still cared for Terry and I didn’t want girls all over him and I definitely didn’t want him entertaining them with any ideas.

I walked over to the table and stood my ground. “You’re in my seat and I would appreciate it if you would leave.” I said with attitude. The girl looked up at me and rolled her eyes, but proceeded to rise.

“Can I still come over tonight?” She directed at Terry. What? She was not going over his house. I would make sure of that.

“No you can’t” I replied for him. He looked up at me.