[Turning You] On! Chapter 6

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Bring Me Flowers - Hope

Chapter 6

Terry

 I sat at lunch across the table from Jace chewing on a slice of pepperoni pizza. Brielle had not shown up to lunch yet and we were just talking about girls at this school.

“So how was Tanya?” he asked. I chuckled.

“How’d you know about that?” I asked him.

“Come on you are in the town of Lindsey. Everybody knows everything.” He informed me.

“I guess so,” I said whilst laughing

“So…” He dragged.

“She was good,” I told him.

“As in?”

“What do you mean?”

“As in more details dude,” He said. I laughed.

“She rides like a pro and her head game is on point.” I told him with more details. He laughed.

“What are you two talking about?” Clary said coming to sit next to Jace.

“Games and pro’s” Jace said. I choked on my drink as I began laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Clary asked me.

“Nothing I was just thinking about something from earlier.” I told her.

“Uh huh,” She said looking from me to Jace. She wasn’t buying it at all.

“Terry you should come over and watch the game this weekend.” Jace said before she could say anything else.

“Where at your place?”

“Yea,”

“Alright man,”

“Jace is going to get you in trouble Terry.” I laughed at her, she always said that whenever she saw me and Jace conversing. Brielle came and took the seat next to me.

“Where you been?” I asked her.

“Why? Were you worried about me?” She asked.

“No you owe me lunch you were supposed to pay.” I joked. She laughed.

“Whatever Terry,” She said leaning her head against my shoulder and resting it there. Jace gave me a look and I knew what he was thinking and I knew that he would end up asking me about it in the time to come.

Brielle

I lay in my bed next to Ally running my fingers across her exposed torso. Her boyfriend had a late football practice so she was hanging out at my house for the evening.

“I like spending time with you Brielle.” She blurted.

“Same,” I replied.

“No, I mean I really like spending time with you.” She said. “Josh and I…I don’t know. I just would rather be in bed with you than him.” She told me.

“I told you that you would have more fun with me.” I replied. She laughed.

“Yea you did,” She said bringing her body closer to me. I turned over on my side to face her. She inched her face closer to mine. I laughed.

“You cannot get enough of me can you?” I asked her.

“Nope,” She said before connecting her lips with mine. I placed my hand on the small of her back pulling her body against mine. She pushed me over straddling me. I laughed.

“You’ve gotten bold.” I said as I sat up kissing her.

“I learned from the best.” She responded.

“Hell, I guess you did.”

“It’s been a long day, a shower would be nice.” She hinted.

“It would wouldn’t it.” I replied. She laughed and got up and grabbed my hand pulling me to the shower. We reached the bathroom and I locked the door behind us. She reached inside the shower door and turned the handle cutting it on.

She stepped in and I followed her pressing her against the wall and pressing my body against hers. She had the best body. She brought her lips to my neck and then went to kissing my shoulders.

“Make me go crazy,” She whispered in my ear. I chuckled. I began kissing my way down her body. She was about to experience the best thing ever.

“You need something to wear?” I asked Ally. She stood in my room with nothing but a towel.

“Yea I’ll take your towel.” She said snatching it away from me.

“Ally,” I shouted taking it back from her and wrapping it around my body. She giggled. I heard a door close downstairs indicating that my Mom was home. I groaned. I pulled out some clothes for Ally and gave them to her as I got dressed.

“Does that mean I have to go?” She asked.

“Not if you don’t want to.” I told her as I got dressed.

“Good because I’m not ready to go,” She  said as she climbed into my bed and got under the covers. I laughed.

“I don’t think I’m ready for you to leave.” I told her as I climbed in next to her and rested my head on her chest.

“I want to spend the night.” She said.

“Sounds good to me.” I told her.