[Turning You] On! Chapter 37

I'm so so so so sorry that it has taken me forever to upload this chapter. I have just been really busy lately and haven't had much time to write this story.

Please forgive me! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Be sure to comment and vote

Jealous - Beyonce

Brielle

I sat in the passenger’s alongside Rickey whom was driving. He had finally got up the nerve to go meet his Dad. He had informed that his Dad lived in a city about an hour and half away from Lindsey that I had never heard of. We had only left about five minutes ago and it was early morning. I had already informed Terry that I was going on this trip with Ricky. It would be stupid of me not to. I knew that no matter what Terry would find out and it would only make him distrust me when there was absolutely nothing going on between Rickey and I. Of course he didn’t want me to go but I had already told Rickey that I would accompany him on this trip whenever he decided to take it. I wasn’t just going to bail on him, I couldn’t bail.

I turned towards Rickey and examined him. He was worried about meeting his Dad. It was written all over him. He had been tense ever sense he picked me up.

“You okay?” I asked him.

“Yea, why?”

“You just seem really tense. Are you sure you want to do this today?” I questioned.

“I think if it’s better if I go ahead and get it over with.”

“Maybe,”

“Can we not talk about this? It’s going to cause me to lose my nerve.”

“No problem. So you told Terry that I threw myself at you and that it wouldn’t be long before you were back in between my legs?”

“Brielle I was drunk! I’m sorry.” He replied immediately apologizing. I knew that he was probably drunk when he said it but I still felt like he could refrained from going at Terry with those words.

“Don’t say it again. Terry wanted me to stop talking to you and cut our friendship off.”

“So he tells you who to hang out with?” He questioned curiously making Terry out to be controlling

“I’m here with you aint I? He has a right to though after what you said. Anybody else I probably would have considered.”

“But you didn’t consider it for me?” He asked glancing at me with an eyebrow raised. “Why?”

“You’re my friend despite the fucked up shit you did and my friend needs me. I know what you are going through and I’m not going to abandon you.” He smiled.

“You’re a great chick Brielle.”

“I know. You definitely missed out.” I said jokingly.