[Turning You] On! Chapter 31

Sorry for the long wait.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Little Things - One Direction

Chapter 31

I sat across from Claire at the table as we waited on Terry and Jace to get there lunch.

“So how are you and Terry?” She questioned

“Great,” I told her. “How about you and Jace?” I asked.

“Amazing,” She replied with a big ass smile. I chuckled at her. She laughed.

“What?” She sang.

“You are head over heels”

“Oh and you’re not?” She retorted. My smile betrayed me. “Brielle you have no room to talk.” I laughed.

“I believe I’m in love with him.” I admitted to her.

“Oh my gosh, have you two said it?” She asked. I nodded. She squealed.

“You guys are so cute. I still cannot believe you of all people.”

“What do you mean me?”

“I never thought you would fall for a guy.  I mean I didn’t talk to you that much then, but I still wouldn’t have believed that you would be in love with a guy and nonetheless Terry.” I laughed.

“Things happen,”

“Yea they do,” She agreed. “I really wish you guys would go to school closer to home though. We are never going to see you guys.”

“Whatever we will see you guys. We can visit and yall can visit too.”

“Yea yea. You guys are going to forget about us.”

“I do not have time for you Clary. You know that we won’t.” She laughed. At that moment Jace and Terry came and sat down at the table. Terry had a bag of cookies and I immediately stole them from him popping one into my mouth. He gave me the look before snatching his cookies back and placing them on the other side of him.  I gasped.

“Rude!”  I scolded.

“You’re the one that took my cookies,” He retorted.

“You take my cookies all the time.” I told him. He laughed obviously taking my statement the wrong way.

“Alright,” He said giving me the bag back, “Just promise that I will get to take some more of your cookies tonight.” I laughed.

“So Terry we think you should throw a graduation party,” Jace stated.