[Turning You] On! Chapter 18

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

SUPPORT BECAUSE IT'S IN THE WATTY'S

RECCOMEND IT TO YOUR WATTFRIENDS

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Stay Together - Lyfe Jennings

Chapter 18

Brielle

I sat at lunch next to Terry. Him and Jace where holding a conversation about some sports game that was supposed to be coming up. I had no clue was kind of game it was because I didn’t really care for sports that much.

Ally appeared and took her seat next to me. “Brielle?”  I turned my attention towards her.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Are you coming over tonight?”

“No, why would I?” I asked.

“Because you love me,” She replied. I could feel my heart jump as nervousness ran through me. She wouldn’t say anything. Who was I kidding? It was Ally. Of course she would same something if she got the chance to. She loved ruining the good things that other people had. I gave her the eye telling her not to say anything further. She definitely got the message, but decided to ignore it.

“You had no problem coming over last time when you were mad at Terry.” She stated.

“Ally” I shouted. “Stop,” She looked passed me at Terry.

“Yea something about you was having parental problems with your mom.” I was about to lose it with her. I pushed her in her shoulder.

“You should leave,” I told her.

“I’m not going anywhere,” She replied with attitude. I stood up and grabbed her arm forcefully pushing her back.

“Brielle calm down,” Jace said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. I pushed him off and went back and sat down by Terry.

“Terry please don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry it just happened.” I told him.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now,” He responded. He was definitely mad.

“Terry please!” I begged.

“Brielle, I don’t want to talk about it,” He said before going back to eating his food and facing away from me. We had just gotten back on good terms and here comes Ally ruining it all. I had no clue why I even confided in her about Terry or went to her place. I should have known that it would all blow up in my face because she didn’t know how to keep quiet about shit.

The bell rang and Terry immediately rose from his seat exiting the cafeteria. I followed him and grabbed his arm. “Terry can we please just talk?” I asked him.

“Brielle I don’t want to do this right now.” He told me. I sighed.

“Terry, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad.” He sighed and shuffled his feet impatiently.

“Can we ditch and talk?”

“Don’t you think that we have ditched enough this year.” I sighed.

“Please,” I pleaded. He sighed.

“Let’s go,” He said as he began walking towards the exit of the school. We walked to his car in the parking lot. He got in and cranked up before heading away from school.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere to talk,” He answered. We ended up at the abandoned parking lot where we always went. Terry parked the car and then let the windows down before turning the car off.