[Turning You] On! Chapter 17

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELL.A.FRIEND

IT'S IN THE WATTY'S SO PLEASE SUPPORT

ENJOY!!!!!!!

I Care For You - Aaliyah 

Chapter 17

Brielle

I pulled up to Terry’s house and made my way towards the door. I knocked three times before getting an answer from his mom.

“Hey,” She greeted.

“Hey,” I said hesitantly.  “Is Terry here?” I asked her.

“Nope, he always seems to leave when I’m around. Him and his Dad took a drive to go have a talk.”

“Oh,” I replied.

“Would you like to go grab some dinner with me Brielle? I'm starving.” She asked.

“Uhm no, thanks for asking though.”

“Are you sure, it will be my treat.”

“I don’t  think so.”

“Come on please I need to get away and have some girl time.” I sighed. This was a very bad idea.

“Terry…”

“Will not mind.” She finished.

“He definitely will.”

“He doesn’t own you Brielle, and I see how he looks at you. He will be quick to forgive you if he even gets mad at you.” I sighed

“Okay,” I gave in.

“Great,” She said going back inside and then grabbing her keys.  “Come on,” She said walking to her car.

We pulled into the parking lot of Applebee’s. It was where everyone went to find cheap food and eat good in the neighborhood.

“So,” She said after we had ordered our drinks. “How long have you and Terry been dating?” She asked me.

“About two months,” I told her.

“Not that long. I thought it was longer than that.”

“Well he hasn’t been here that long.” I told her.

“Yea he hasn’t.”

“Did you guys immediately hit it off?” She questioned.

“Not exactly,” I said chuckling. She laughed.

“I guess he is a lot to handle. I just wish he would at least talk to me.  He hasn’t said more than a few words to me, and the few that he has spoken have been negative.”

“He’s angry and hurt.” I told her.

“I know and he should be, but I just figured that since I was his mom….I don’t know that things would be different. I know I shouldn’t have walked out on him like that and I know that I should have tried to make things better long before now, but.. I just don’t know.” She stated taking a sip of her drink.

“Why did you leave?” I asked. She looked at me obviously not expecting my question. “I mean Terry’s a great guy. Mr. C is a great guy. You walked out on two amazing guys.” I told her.

“I know,” She replied.

“Are you happy with your decision?” I asked her.

“No and Yes. I mean I have a wonderful husband now and two amazing kids that I wouldn’t give up for the world.”