[Turning You] On! Chapter 38

I know it's been forever. Sorry!

Be sure to comment and vote! I want to know your thoughts. Love you guys!

I flipped through the magazine as I laid across Clary’s bed. We were having a “girl’s” day I guess you could say. It had started with us laying out by her pool and then going out and grabbing some lunch and now here we were searching through magazines for the quizzes that we always loved to take.

“I can’t believe that you and Terry are leaving us.”  She stated

“Well believe it.”

“You better come visit us.”

“I will” I told her for the millionth time since she had found out that Terry and I were going to Michigan.

“You guys can come visit us to you know.” I mentioned.

“Yea we definitely will.” She said checking her phone.

“Jace and Terry are about to come over” She told me.

“What?” I questioned.

“They want to swim, they’re coming over.” She explained. I had not talked to Terry since our little fight and I was still supposed to be going with Rickey to visit his Dad this weekend. I didn’t know how things were going to play out when he got here because it was obvious that he was mad at me also. I had not gotten one call or one text from him.

I mean it wasn’t okay for him to do things like that. I didn’t think I was wrong but just because one person does a wrong doesn’t me the other does.

“Are you guys okay?” Clary asked obviously noticing my reaction.

“We had a fight. Does he know that I am over here?” I told her honestly.

“I told Jace that I was hanging out with you. What did you guys fight about?” She asked.

“I went with Rickey to go see his father which I promised him I would do when his mom died. Then Terry went and fucked Tanya.”

“What?” she gasped. “Did you catch them?”

“No,”

“He told you?”

“No,”

“How do you know?”

“I just know Clary.”

“What? Brielle Terry didn’t cheat on you.”

“He spent the whole fucking day with her.”

“You did the same thing with Rickey. Did you have sex with him?”

“No, I didn’t! I went with Rickey for a reason. He just spent the entire day cuddling with her while watching movies.”