[Turning You] On! Chapter 26

VOTE.COMMENT.TWEET.LIKE

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You - Dido

Chapter 26

“Brielle wake up!” I stirred in my sleep and rolled over digging my face deeper into the pillow not wanting to wake up.

“Brielle come on wake up. We got school.” He said straddling my backside.

“Are you feeling better, you sure you want to go to school today.”I said hoping he would say no, so I could sleep. We had gotten in late last night and I was beyond tired.

“No, I don’t really want to be in this house any more than I have to be.” I told him. I turned over looking up at him.

“We don’t have to go to school. We could go somewhere else.”I said rubbing my fingers against his cheek.

“Nah, it’s cool. We wouldn’t want Michigan to regress our admission because we decided to ditch school, most of our last semester.” I smiled up at him.

“I can’t wait for it to be just me and you in Michigan.”

“Ditto, you better not have me fighting the Michigan guys because they want some Brielle.”

“They can’t always get what they want.”

“They better not,” He said pecking my lips. “Come on let’s get ready,” He said standing up and heading to the bathroom.

“You can shower with me if you want.”

“I thought we had school.” I chuckled.

“We can be late,” He said. I got up following him into the shower to take him up on his offer.

We made it to school a little before lunch was supposed to start. We might as well have just ditched for the whole day if we were going to just ditch three classes. I sat at the lunch table with my head leaning against Terry’s shoulder. The room was completely empty but when the bell rung in about ten minutes it would be packed.

I felt Terry pull me tighter against him. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me.”Are you okay?” I asked him.

“He’s choosing her over me.”

“Who? Your Dad?” I questioned. He nodded.

“Terry no he’s not, just give him some time to think about things.”

“He’s had twelve years to think about things. He knows how much I loathe her and how I want nothing to do with her. I don’t want her in   my life. I don’t even want to see her face, so why would he be with her?”