[Turning You] On! Chapter 7

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Round - Fat Joe feat. Chris Brown

 Chapter 7

Brielle

“Terry and Brielle” the teacher called out. Terry immediately began laughing. I shoved him in the shoulder before grabbing the tray and my sheet of paper. We were about to be horrible and Terry knew it especially after we had seen everyone else’s projects. Ours was complete shit.

We had completely forgotten about the project that was due between hanging out and just having fun. We were reminded yesterday when she informed us that we would be presenting today. Terry and I had made the food we were preparing in the class and then set out to come up with a song and boy it was way harder than we thought it would be. From our presentation you would tell that mostly everything was last minute.

I gave the teacher our flash drive so she could pull up our power point. She stuck the flash drive into the computer and pulled up our presentation on the computer and then displayed it on the projector. I inhaled a deep breath. I wasn’t one for public speaking and it always made me nervous no matter how many times I did it, especially when I knew that my presentation wasn’t up to par.

Terry began to speak introducing me and himself and then began presenting our power point and topic. He was a great speaker. Way better than I thought he would be. He had the funny side that always joked but he could be serious and it showed at this moment, but honestly I didn’t care how Terry presented I just wanted for this to be over.

After our presentation I began to pass around the food we made. “This is Lekbuchen, a very common desert made in German households.” He began. I was glad that he was basically taking over with most of the speaking. I guess he could tell that I was nervous about all of it and decided to keep me at ease.

“It’s basically just a sweet honey cake.” He added. I finished passing out the food and went and stood back by Terry.

 “You ready?” He asked quietly to me.

“As ready as I’m going to get.” I told him. We were about to make a fool of ourselves.

“Hitler was a bastard that made no sense” I rapped

“He killed a bunch of Jews over some bullshit. He wanted a race that was all the same. Blond hair blue eyes wasn’t fair game.” I was laughing and almost missed my part.

“He considered killing people to be fun. But he was mad cause he couldn’t get none.” I sang trying to hold in my laughter. “So hundreds of people dead for no reason.”

“Hey this guy should have been committed for treason. His solution was wack and his ideas were throwbacks. Someone needed to clean up their act.” Terry finished. I knew that my face was the darkest shade of red as Terry laughed. The class was laughing along with us showing that they clearly enjoyed our rap but that didn’t guarantee us a good grade. Our song made no sense and was horrible and I knew that the teacher would definitely see that.