[Turning You] On! Chapter 29

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

KIssing You - Des'ree

Terry

 It had been a week. A week and my Dad and I had not spoken one word to each other. He was stubborn and unfortunately I was his son which meant that I was stubborn too if not worse, but I wasn’t complaining. I didn’t want to talk to him. We had nothing more to talk about and in a few months, he wouldn’t even have to see my face. All he had to do was drop me off at college and I would be good.

He shouldn’t even be mad at me. I mean he was wrong not me. I wasn’t the one who was sleeping with a married woman. I wasn’t choosing some bitch over my own son. He was! It was him who was causing this dichotomy between us. He was the reason that we had not said one word two each other over the course of the last week.

I sighed as I laid down on my back waiting patiently for Brielle.  She was my distraction for everything. When everything was going wrong I knew that things with us were right. Things were more than right. I loved that girl so much and I couldn’t stand to lose her at any moment. I heard a knock on my door.

“Who is it?”

“Me.” She answered.

“Come in.” She walked inside and came and sat down next to me.

“How’d you get in?” I asked her.

“Your Dad was outside so he let me in.” I nodded.

“Still haven’t talked to your Dad?” She asked.

“Nope.” She let out a sigh before laying down next to me and placing her head on my chest.

“Are you sure this is how you want things to go?” She asked slipping her hand under my shirt and resting it on my chest.

“I have no choice in it.”

‘You can talk to him.”

“I don’t want too,”

“I just don’t want you to regret anything. I mean you never know what could happen.” I sighed.

“I know, but I have nothing to say to him.” I told her. She said nothing else ending the conversation.

“Has Tanya been making passes at you?”

“Not really, she asked me if she could come over and suck my dick.” She gasped raising her head and looking at me.  I begun laughing.

“I’m totally kidding Brielle.” I said continuing to laugh.

“That’s not funny Terry,” She said sitting up and crossing her arms.

“Awh come on baby” I said pulling her against me.

“You’re the only one that gets to suck me off.” I joked. She pushed me away from her.

“You are such a…..guy!” She said

“I’m your guy.”

“Whatever, you are not getting any tonight.”

“Whatever you know you going to give me some.”

“We’ll see.”

‘Yea we’ll see.”

I pulled Brielle’s body closer against mine tightening my arm around her waist. I kissed her bare shoulders as my hands roamed down between her legs.

“I told you that you was gone give me some.” I told her

“Shut up!”

“You not being able to resist me is nothing to be ashamed of.” I joked.