Chapter 38

Sorry about all the Taylor Swift song but I've been listening to her a lot lately. People just need some Taylor Swift sometimes. 

~Frank's POV~  

I stood in Ally's hallway, the one upstairs. I wasn't really doing much, I was just sitting around. I looked around as I heard Ally calling for help. I looked to see if anyone was in the bathroom, no one was. I looked over the railing, not sure where it was coming from. 

I turned to her bedroom door, which was closed as I heard it again, this time it was louder. Adrenalin rushed through me as I ran as fast as I could to her door. I turned and pulled on the knob, but it wouldn't open. 

"Help!" She called, it was clear in her voice that she was crying and very afraid. 

"Ally!" I yelled, pounding on the door. 

"Frank?" She asked. "Frank please help me!" 

"It's locked!" I replied as I threw myself into the door. "What's wrong?" 

"It's in here." 

"What's in there?" I asked. 

"Help!" 

I kicked, and threw myself into the door, but it wouldn't open. I hit it as hard as I could, repeatedly, it just wouldn't budge. 

"Frank help!" She screamed. "Help!" 

"Ally!" I yelled.  once again threw myself at the door and kicked it. "Ally!!" I pounded on it. 

I shot up in bed, sweating and gasping for air. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs, stumbling over to Ally's house. I pounded on the door. 

Within a few moments, Ally answered it. "Frankie?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. 

I quickly tightly wrapped my arms around her. 

"Frank, are you okay?" She asked. 

"You're safe." I replied. "Thank God, it wasn't real." 

"What wasn't real?" 

"The worst nightmare I've ever had." I replied. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, letting me in. 

I shook my head, still catching my breath. "Sleepover?" She once more questioned. 

"Sure." I replied. 

~Ally's POV~ 

We went up the stairs, being quiet so we wouldn't wake my family. Frank slid his hand into mine as we walked down the dark hallway. I gently shut my door and he sat on the floor while I found a sleeping bag and a pillow. 

"Here you go." I said, handing them to him. 

"Thanks." He replied, unrolling it, and crawling inside. 

I covered myself up and got comfy. "Goodnight, Frank." I said. 

"Goodnight, Ally." He replied. "I love you." 

"I love you too." 

He rolled over on his side, rather than his back and went to sleep. As did I. I was tired, and a bit worried about Frank. 

***** 

My eyes fluttered open. The room was lit up a bit because of the sun that shone through my curtains. I rolled onto my side to see Frank asleep on my floor. I smiled at him and tossed my covers off. I tiptoed around him, grabbing a pare of skinny jeans and a Green Day tee and converse, I went to take a shower. 

I put my nightclothes on the counter top and hopped in the shower, letting the warm water and steam surround me. Showers are awesome. 

"I wonder what was up with Frank last night?" I said to myself. 

For the rest of my nice warm shower, I hummed various Green Day songs. 

I turned off the shower, the handle made a squeaking sound and I hopped out, wrapping a towel around myself. Getting dressed right after taking a shower was always slightly annoying to me sometimes, although I did it almost every morning. Because you're all wet, slipping into skinny jeans can be weird. 

I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed away, humming like a little kid as I did so. Once I was finished, I looked at my reflection in the mirror, crinkling my nose, and then excited the bathroom. 

I looked over to wear Frank was asleep when I went in, and he wasn't there. I shrugged and then felt somebody poke my sides. 

"Frank!" I said. He started laughing. "You scared the crap out of me!" 

"That was the idea." He replied. 

"Jerk." I muttered. 

"Heard that." He said. 

He sat on the end of my bed and I decided to sit next to him. "So, Frank, what was up with you last night?" I asked. 

"I had a nightmare." He replied. 

"About what?" 

His gaze lowered to the floor and he rested his arms on his knees as he twiddled his thumbs. "You." 

"Me?" I asked, he nodded. 

"I was in your hallway, and I heard you calling for help." He explained. "So once I figured out that you were in your room, I tried to get in but it was locked. I hit kept hitting the door but it wouldn't open, and you were inside crying begging for help because someone was in there, like they were going to hurt you or something. And I just couldn't get in to help you. You were screaming for me, and I couldn't get it." 

"But it was just a nightmare so it's okay, Frankie." I replied. 

"I know." He said. "But it just seemed so real. And that's my worst fear. You were screaming for me to save you from whatever was in there and I couldn't help you no matter how much I wanted to." 

"But it's okay." I said, taking his hand, his gaze lifted from the floor to me. "I'm fine, okay?" 

He gently pressed his lips to mine and then pulled away after a second. I wrapped my arms around him, he returned the hug even tighter. 

____________ 

Vote/comment and thank you for the venom....... I mean thank you for reading!