Chapter 20

The song, do it! 

_______________ 

A cool breeze blew over the pond and the sun shone through the falling Orange leaves. Frank held up the arm I held out as he drew on it with a pen. 

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle. 

"I dunno, I'm kinda just scribbling." He replied, not looking up from what he was doing. He started writing words on my arm. 

I couldn't quite see what it was because it was upside down to me. "Er." He muttered. "Your arm is too small! I'm running out of room." 

"I have two arms you know." I said, holding out the other one. 

"Nah, it's okay." He replied, dismissively waving his hand.  

He laid down in the damp grass, folding his hands across his stomach and closing his eyes. I leaned against the tree behind me and looked around. Even though it was cloudy and a bit cold, it was still really pretty. 

Instead of everything being lit up and giving off a green glow from the trees,  sky and the leaves were yellow, red and orange, and there were a lot resting on the ground. it gave off an orange and yellow Autumn glow. 

I looked up and and picked a leaf off of the tree above me, twirling it in my finger. I bit my smile and looked over at Frankie, who still had his eyes shut. 

I tickled his nose with it. He opened one eye, squinting at the light as the corners of his lips turned up. He poked my side, making me laugh before he closed his eyes again. 

I stood up and dusted myself off before collecting a pile of leave in my arms. I brought them over to Frank, and dropped them on his. He jumped up after they all finished falling, and ran after me. 

"I'm going to get you!" He said. 

I ran away laughing. I hid behind a tree and caught my breath. It was a bit hard to hid when every time you moved the leaves would crunch below your feet. I carefully peeked around the tree and didn't see him. 

When I looked the other way, he popped out and scared me. I ran away again but he caught me. He pocked my sides, making me fall over laughing. He tickled me, and I'm very ticklish. 

"Stop stop stop!" I laughed. "I can hardly breathe!" 

He plopped down next to me in the orange leaves. I grabbed a handful and threw them at his face, he did the same to me. He grabbed my hand and turned his head, facing me. I met his gaze. 

He scooted a bit closer to me and kiss me on the forehead. The corners of my lips turned up slightly. 

********** 

I waved from my bedroom window as he walked into his house after getting the mail for his mom. He waved back. 

I let my curtains fall in front of my window. I then remembered that Frank had been drawing on my arm, I looked at it to see what the words were that he wrote on it. 

It said, "all I want is you." 

________________________  

So, new fan fics will be going on, vote and comment please and lemme know what you think of it, and also what you think of the other fan fics maybe? 

Anyway, thanks for reading!