Chapter 10

I woke up, hearing voices downstairs. I got out of bed, but it didn't go as planned. I got tangled in the blankets and fell off. Quickly standing up, I waited for my mom to come up and complain, but luckily she didn't.  

I sighed with relief as I made my way over to the bathroom to get ready. I hopped into the warm shower and let the warm water run down me as I felt my muscles relax. I wanted to hurry up so I could something with Frankie though, so I quickly got out and threw on, a pare of leggings, a big sweater that hung over my right shoulder, so I put on a tank top under it and of course a pare of red converse. 

I ran my hands through my hair as I looked in the mirror. 

~Frank's POV~ 

I looked out my window and into Ally's room, through her thin peach curtains. I saw her from the side as she looked into her mirror, moving her hair over her left shoulder, then moving it to the right, and then she left it to do it's own thing. 

She walked over to her night stand and grabbed something off of it, before returning to the mirror. It was the locket I gave her. She put it around her neck and smiled as she held it with the tips of her fingers. 

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't need any other friends as long as I had her. 

~Ally's POV~ 

I stopped at the top of the stairs when I heard one of my parents say Frank's name. I ducked out of sight and looked over the edge to see my parents sitting at the table. I leaned against the short wall that acted as a railing for that spot. 

"Yes, he is nice but still." My mom's voice said. 

"Do you think he's good for her though?" My dad asked. "I mean really? I know they've been friends since they were little, but he didn't exactly have a lip ring and tattoos when he was six." He took a sip of coffee.  

"I know, I don't like that." She replied. "What if he's a bad influence?" 

"Well, do you actually think he is?" He asked. 

"I don't know." She shrugged. 

I started walking down the stairs as if I didn't hear a thing. I rummaged through the refrigerator. "Hey, so I was going to do stuff today if that's alright." I said, taking a gulp of my chocolate milk. 

"Yeah yeah, sure." My mom said, dismissively waving. 

I ran up to my room, and saw Frankie sitting in his playing guitar. I gave him a wide smile and a thumbs up, he did the same as I saw him run out of his room. I did as well, and rushed to the door. 

I answered it before he could knock and we both blurted out the same thing at the same time. 

"ICE CREAM!" 

He gave me a high five on each hand before I waved to mom and dad. He held my hand as we walked to the ice cream shop. 

I kissed him on the cheek. "That's for singing for me last night. I really loved it." 

"Well thanks, I really loved doing it." He replied. 

"I think my dad has a guitar in the basement, we should play together sometime." I suggested. 

"Hell yes!" He said with a big smile. 

******  

"Thanks." He said as he was handed out ice cream. We walked to our seats. I looked around at the green carpet leading up to the register and the black and white tile everywhere else. It had just plain white walls. A picture of an animal every now and then though.