Chapter 42

"Wake up!" Frank said, pulling my blankets off. 

I moaned and rolled back over. "No." I mumbled. "Sleep." 

"Come on!" He continued, jumping onto the bed and bouncing on his knees to wake me up. "Get up!" 

"Leave me alone!" I groaned, putting my pillow over my face. My shirt went up a bit, only showing part of my stomach, as I moaned for him to go away. 

He put his freezing old hand on my stomach. I quickly rolled over. "Dammit, that's cold." I said. 

"Wake up wake up!" 

~Flash back~ 

"Wake up wake up wake up, Awwy!" Frank said as he jumped on my bed. 

"But, Frankie, I'm tired." I replied, rubbing my eye. 

"But I'm awake!" He added. "So you need to get up!"  

He pulled me off of my bed and dragged me down the stairs. The fireplace gave the living room a warm glow, I rubbed my eyes. We were both still in our PJ's too. Frank sweetly wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder, yawning. 

He took his chubby hand in mine, and smiled at me. 

"Oh, you go her up, Frankie?" My mom asked with a smile, turning her gaze from breakfast, to us. 

Frank pourdly nodded. "Yes, I did, Ma'am." Mom gave a laugh and muttered what sounded like, "so cute." 

"Do you want some breakfast, Awwy?" Frank asked. 

I lazily nodded, and he took me over to the table and I sat down, rubbing my eye. He went over to the kitchen, behind me, and within a few seconds, he came back with a plate for me. He set it down in front of me and sat down himself, waiting for me to eat it. 

It was a pancake with butter and syrup, and chocolate milk with it. I took a bite. It was nice and fluffy. 

"Do you like it?" He eagerly asked. 

"Yeah. It taste good." 

"Hey, Ally," my mom added, "Frankie made that one for you. He came over this morning and asked if he could help make you breakfast." 

"But, it's not my birthday." I said, turning around to see her. 

"Yeah, I know." Frankie began, I turned back to the table, and fixed my gaze on him. "But you are very special to me, so I wanted to make  special breakfast for you!" 

A smile spread across my face. "You're special to me, too, Frankie." I replied. "I should make you pancakes sometime, too."  

~End flash back~ 

Frank was bigger now, him jumping on my bed was a bit more effective. 

"Okay." He said. 

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, until he picked me up, and through me over his shoulder. I scream, half with fear, as he quickly made his way downstairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, he set me down. I shoved him a bit. 

"What the hell, man?!" I said, trying to hold back a smile. He started laughing. "It's not funny!"  

"Yes it is!" He replied. I shot him a glare, he stuck his tongue out at me. 

"Morning." Mom said. 

"Morning, mom." I replied, yawning and chugging some chocolate milk from the carton. I also stuffed a piece of toast in my face. 

"What are we doing today, Frank?" I asked. 

"I don't know." He shrugged. 

"I'm going to go get ready." I said, starting towards the stairs. "I'll be down in a minute."