Chapter 39

"A proper date?" I asked. Frank nodded. 

"Yup. Not just hanging out, actually saying it's a date." He replied. "And for it to be an official date, Ally, I have to ask you out." 

I giggled a bit and shook my head with a smile. 

"Hey Ally?" Frank asked. "Wanna go on a date with me?" 

"Hmm, well, I dunno." I said putting a hand to my chin, my gaze lifted to the ceiling of the school. "I'm just kidding, of course Frankie." 

"Coolies." He added, earning a laugh from both of us. He intertwined our fingers as we walked to class. 

We walked into the classroom, still holding hands, earning kissy faces and laughter from some people. Class began and the entire time I was being pelted with spit wads and whatever they decided to  throw at me. 

Something a bit laughter was thrown at me and bounced off of my head and onto my desk. I picked it up and unfolded it.  

It read, "I'd just flat out call you ugly and worthless, but that'd be an insult to ugly and worthless people everywhere." 

What the hell?! What is the point of eve saying that?! Tears began to flood my eyes, I heard whoever it was laughing. I held my stomach, it started to hurt. And there was a feeling in my throat, as if there was something stuck in it. Whatever was 'stuck' in my throat felt like it was pushing it'selft up. 

I jumped up and ran out of the room with a hand over my mouth, trying not to puke in the classroom. An uproar of laughter soon followed. 

~Frank's POV~ 

I got up and ran after her. My classmates make me sick, they always have. I heard her footsteps going towards the ladies room, I also heard the creaking of the door opening and closing. I ran in that direction and didn't care if it was the ladies room, went inside. 

The stall she went into was open, I understand why; She just ran in and started throwing up. Poor Ally. This is just horrible. 

I don't know what happened. All I know is that she ran out and I ran after her. And now she's puking. The other kids are just horrible, there's not point in whatever they did to her. 

They do these thing to other people just to feel better about themselves. 

~Ally's POV~  

I felt a hand rub my back. 

Frank. 

"It's okay." He said. 

Throwing up was never fun, nevertheless in the middle of school because some dickhead decided to tell you that you're worthless. My throat burned and my stomach felt sore. I finally stopped and flushed the toilet, leaning my back against the stall's wall. 

Frank grabbed my hand. "Ally, what's wrong?" He asked. 

I handed him the piece of paper that had been thrown at me. He unfolded it. After he read it, he stood up, dropped it in the toilet and flushed it. He sat back down beside me. 

"No." He firmly but tenderly said. "You're not ugly or worthless, Ally. You're beautiful, and worth everything, to me."  

He wrapped my arms around me, I returned the hug. "Thank you Frankie." I said. He buried his face in the side of my neck, hugging me even tighter. 

"Come on." He said, standing up. "Before someone comes in here and thinks I'm just a pervert or something." I giggled a bit. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked to our lockers.