Chapter 35

*Two days later* 

Ally still hadn't talked to me much. I was getting really worried that she never would. I wasn't sure what to do though, I tried to talk to her but she didn't want to talk. I called her, and tried in person. 

sighing, I sat down at the lunch table, next Ally. Her gaze was fixed upon her food as she stirred it around the plate. I glanced over at her. "Hey Ally," I said, "wanna trade lunches?" 

She pushed her's over to me, not excepting mine. "You have to eat something." I added. 

She got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I rested my head on the cold grey table. See what I mean? I didn't know what to do. This is all Sara's fault! What if Ally never forgives me because of her?! I don't think I've ever wanted to punch a girl more. 

I didn't feel like eating much either, and stirred the food around after taking only three bites of it. Decided that the noise was going to make me crazy, I tossed the food in the trash and left. I wondered around the halls, stuffing a hand in my front pocket. I rounded the corner and looked down the hall to see Ally sitting on the bench outside our lockers drawing. 

She crossed one leg over the other and focused on what she was doing. I just stood there, staring at her, watching as she stroked the page with a pencil. 

"How much do you love her Frank?" A voice in my head asked. 

"A lot." I replied. "More than anything." 

I decided to go over and sit beside her. I looked over her shoulder and watched her draw, like I would sometimes. She was drawing a picture of someone sitting in the rain, all alone. The surrounding areas were mostly shadows, but at the same time, were very detailed as it made a circular shadow around her. 

Ally got up. I guess she noticed that I was there. 

***************  

I excited my last class, and wondered around, looking for Ally. It wouldn't have surprised me if she left already, without me. I brushed that theory aside when I heard her voice, there was another as well. 

"Come on Ally." The other voice said. "Just take off the hat. What's the big deal?" 

Mason. 

"Just leave me alone okay?" She replied. 

I rounded the corner and saw her backed into her locker. "What's the matter?" He mocked. 

"Just leave her alone Mason." I said. 

"Oh, right." He mocked. "Frankie to the rescue, to save his wittle girlfriend." 

He started walking away, then stopped. He turned around and looked at me, then Ally. He examined her head to toe. "You could've done better, Iero." 

I looked over at Ally, who looked crushed by that statement. I clenched my fists. My fist met with Mason's face. He came over to me, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt, he would have hit me if someone didn't interrupt. 

"Mason!" A voice called; His girlfriend. "Let's go!" 

He dropped me. "I will get you." He muttered. 

I went over to Ally and wrapped my arms around her. That was just horrible for him to say to her. She returned the hug, tears streaming down her face. 

"It's okay." I said. "I'm sorry. He shouldnt've of said that, it's not true." 

She hugged me even tighter. "I'm sorry." She whimpered. "I'm so sorry." 

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"For ignoring you, not letting you explain things." She explained. "For being such a jerk to you. I'm sorry. I love you." 

"It's okay. I love you too. So, are we good?" 

She nodded. "We're good." 

~Ally's POV~ 

It felt good to have his arms around me. Even though it was only a few days, I missed it. He broke the hug and lightly pecked my lips. He gave a smile. 

"So, do you want to do something?" He asked as we proceeded outside. 

"Yeah." I replied. "What do you have in mind?" 

"Uh, maybe we could just hang out at the pond, before it starts getting all rainy and cold everyday." 

I nodded. 

*********** 

"Rock, paper scissors." We collectively said. We were obviously playing rock paper scissors. 

"Dammit!" He said with a smile still on his face. "You're cheating. I don't know how, but you are." 

"You can't really cheat in this Frankie." I chuckled. "Rock, paper, scissors." 

"Son of a bitch!" He shrieked. "Okay, I'm done." 

"Victory!" I shouted. 

He folded his arms across his chest, pouting. "Don't be a big baby." I said, playfully slapping his arm. 

"Blah blah blah." He muttered. 

I leaned back on my hands, and he did the same, looking out onto the water. There weren't many leaves on the trees anymore, it was almost December. Thank's Giving was next week. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Frank pressing his lips to mine. Randomly and he soon, he pulled away. I looked up and then back to Frankie. 

"I wonder when my parent want me home." 

"Speaking of which, how's your dad been doing?" He asked, tucking his legs underneath himself. 

"He's been doing fine." I replied. "He hasn't had a drink in months." 

"That's good. And how's Kenny holding together lately?" 

"He been good, but every now and then he has a breakdown." 

"Yeah, poor kid." 

I felt a cold drop of water land on my arm. I looked up, even more came pouring down. We both got up. 

"Well, that elevated quickly." He said, putting his jacket above us, we didn't have an umbrella. 

We ran off to get away from the rain as quick as we could. Lucky not too far from the pond was that little coffee shop. We went there. 

Inside we went, all wet, the lighting was dim and from the grey clouds, I even heard some thunder. 

"Hot chocolate?" He asked. 

I nodded. He walked over to the counter and ordered, I watched him the whole way, creepy or not, I did. I looked around a bit, there were a few people, but not many. 

He sat down and handed me my drink. I took a sip and tapped on the cup as I watched the rain fall down the window.  

_________________ 

Thank you for the venom.......... I mean thank you for reading! 

Vote and comment please, lemme know what you think! 

Also! I'll be writing a Mikey Way Fanfiction, a few other Gerard Way ones, a Frerard *gasp* and a messed up one called Emo Preschool! I hope you like them! 

And they lyrics for the song I put on the side right over there by SWS it awesome! And if you check out the lyrics, they're perfect for this story and very feely if you look at it from Frank's POV! 

Anywho, thank you for reading!