Chapter 22

My mom decided to make an appointment with my doctor to make sure I'm fine. I didn't argue, it was no big deal. But I had school to go to first today. 

I got up and tossed on my usual black skinny jeans and converse, also a Green Day tee and a couple rubber Green Day bracelets. I brushed my light brown hair a bit before grabbing a grey sweater and some toast and running out the door to meet Frank. 

"Hey there." He said, coming out his door. 

"Hi." I replied, returning the smile. 

We walked hand in hand down the chilly Autumn sidewalks. The sky had some blue. 

"So you have a doctors appointment later, right?" Frank asked. 

"Yup, but it's after school." I replied. 

We came up to the school and were pelted with paper and laughter. As usual, guys made kissy faces and mocked us. 

"Aw, he needs her to hold his hand." One kid said. 

"She does it all the time." Another said. "He never leaves her side, ain't it sweet?" 

Frank gave a laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Mason asked. 

"You guys are just unbelievable." Frank said with an hysterical smile. "So what if it's like that between us? Does it really matter?" He tightly gripped my hand before walking into the school. 

We placed our things in our lockers and headed to class. We were a bit late this morning. The bell rang and I pulled Frank by the hand down the halls and into the class room. 

*************** 

"I'll see you later Frank." I said as my mom pulled up in front of the school. 

"Okay." He replied as I walked away waving, he waved back and walked down the sidewalk towards home. 

"So, how was your day?" Mo, asked, making a turn to the right. 

"It was okay." I replied. "Can I turn on some music?" 

"Sure." She replied. I turned on some Green Day, which she didn't mind. 

We listened to about four songs before we pulled up to the doctor's office. I turned the music off and we walked in. The waiting room was white with grey carpets. There were some magazines laying on the table and a fish tank off to the side. 

Your average doctor's office, right? 

I picked up a magazine to see what bullshit was inside. There was something about an actress having an affair with a hotter guy than her husband, some actor getting married to some tramp looking chick, and a few random things about Oprah. 

"Ally." The nurse called with a gentle voice. 

Mom and I got up and walked down the hallway where the nurse was leading us. 

"Now take off your shoes please and stand on this." She gestured to a weighting thingy ma jig. I stood on it after removing my recourse converse and it weight ed me at 109. 

And I was measured at 5 foot 4. 

"Alright, now just head on in there and the doctor will be here in a moment." She said before shutting the door to the treatment room we were sat in. 

I sat on the bed thing while my mom sat on a chair by the door. 

*Knock knock* 

The door opened and the Doctor came in with a smile on his face. Out of all the doctors I go to see, he was my favorite. I've always loved his British accent. He never wore a simple suit and bow tie.