Chapter 33

"Stop it!" I laughed. Frank and I walked hand in hand, heading to school, through the foggy air. 

"Why?" He asked, poking my sides again. 

"Would you like me to tie you up and put you in a dark closet... Filled with spiders?" I threatened. 

"No!" He squealed. 

We came up to the school. "Oh, hey Frank." A familar voice said; Sara. 

"Hi Sara." Frank said. "So, are you a bit more used to the school now?" 

"Oh yeah, definitely!" She replied with a smile, which Frank returned. "Except for the outside parts." 

We started walking, Sara and Frank were chatting as we did so. I kind of felt like the third wheel. 

We made our way to class, I set my bag at my feet and sat to the right of Frank. Sara was sitting to his left, and right next to him. I was across the aisle... She was not. 

It's good that Frankie has another friend though, right? 

I shouldn't be jealous, she's just some girl, who seems nice. 

Things were being thrown at me all throughout class, I was again, looking over at Frank and Sara a lot. It was hard to read, because my thoughts would wonder back to Frank and Sara. 

Don't worry about it, they're just friends. 

I can't help but be a bit jealous though. 

*********  

Lunch time. 

Frank and I made our way to the cafeteria. He held the door open for me as we walked in. We found our table, and sat down. 

"Try again!" I begged Frank. 

"It's not that easy to balance a chip on your nose Ally!" He replied, doing his best. 

I gave a laugh. It looked so funny. 

"Hey guys!" Sara said with a smile, holding a lunch tray. "Do you guys mind if I sit with you?" 

CRASH! OF COURSE!  

Yes, I mind, now go f....... 

"Sure, go ahead." Frank replied. 

"Thanks." She said as she sat next to Frank. 

Her and Frank chatted about random things. I don't think she even noticed me at all. I just sat off to the side, finished my food and twiddled my thumbs. 

I sighed and decided to get up and leave. I was done anyway. I pushed the cafeteria doors open and walked around the vacant hallways. 

Stop being jealous. They're just friends. 

I pulled my art book out and started drawing more of the picture of Frankie that I had been working on. I really liked drawing him for some reason. I looked over it. It was missing something, I knew I wasn't finished, but there was something important missing. 

It clicked: His lips ring. I added it, shading it, making sure it reflected the light and shadows correctly. 

*Ring* 

Yay! Art class was next! But Frankie wasn't in that class, sadly. I put my book away and heading to class. I entered and was greeted with a smile from my teacher. I was the first one in. 

I set up my things and chose something to draw. Soon everyone came in, it wasn't a very big class though, which was nice. 

This was by far my favorite class.