Chapter 3

The song! 

__________________________________ 

"To the mall!" Frank said, deciding where we were going. 

 "Coolies." I said, putting on my sunglasses. 

 "Your Aunt is pretty cool." He said, his gaze fixed on me as he walked with his hands in his pockets. 

 "I know!" I said with a smile. "I've looked up to her since I was little. Hey, do you wanna come over tonight?" 

 "Sure, we should watch a movie or something. Or we could ride unicorns over a rainbow." He suggested with a smirk. 

 "Yeah, but only of they have lasers on them." I said, returning the smile. 

***** 

 We walked by shops with loud music playing here and there. Since it was Saturday, the place was packed. I was just waiting to see an asshole from school somewhere. 

"Ally!" Frank pulled me by the arm saying. 

"What what what?" I asked as I was yanked into the direction of (duh) a candy store. "Oh, does Frankie want some candy?" I mockingly asked, patting his head, he was on his knees in the window. 

He looked up at me with a puppy dog begging look. I tried to act like it wasn't going to work on me, but failed. 

"Fine, we can get some candy." I gave in. 

"Yay!" He cheered. Pulling me in. 

We looked around, but how do you choose? There was candy at every turn. Jelly beans, everything chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels too. I grabbed a chocolate bar, but Frank walked around, rubbing his chin. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I. Can't. Choose." He said, shaking my shoulders. 

"I'll choose for you then." I replied, grabbing some fudge covered pretzels. 

"But Ally!" He whined, dragging his feet as I tried to pull him to the counter. "I wanted jelly beans!" 

"Okay." I said, grabbing them and putting the delicious pretzels back. 

I paid for it at the counter and gave the bag of jelly beans, a open mouth smile spread across his face. "Thank you Ally!" He said, eating one. He held out one for me to take, I of course excepted it. 

"Ah shit." I muttered as I saw Dick... Mason and his girlfriend. 

Frank soon saw them as well. "Just ignore them Ally." He whispered. 

We were about to walk past them now, and they saw us. (Of freaking course.) 

"So that's what you do when you're not at school." Mason smriked, gesturing to Frank's jelly beanswhile running his hands through his short blode hair.