Chapter 11

~Frank's POV~ 

I took Ally home and when I went back to my house, my first chance, I went to my room, and plopped down on my bed. Something was wrong with Ally. I didn't like it when other people were sick, I spent a lot of time in the hospital as a kid because of ear infections. I decided to take my mind off of it and play my guitar. I pulled it out and sat on my bed.  

"I'm not sure what they said

"But if it's true

"I'll bet it's one more thing I'll regret. 

"I hate my weaknesses 

"They made me who I am 

"Yeah it's cool I'll be okay 

"As I felt your pain 

"Wash over me 

"I dry you eyes and hide my shakes 

"Cause I hate the look that's on your face 

"These things inside my head 

"They never make much sense." 

~Ally's POV~ 

As soon as I walked in, I heard yelling. I sighed and tried to just ignore it. But eventually I just couldn't. 

"Mom?" I called, waling to where I hear it. 

The yelling and screaming got louder as I made my way to the family room. 

"You need to stop this!" Mom yelled, gesturing to a bottle of booze. "It's not good for you! Please, you need to get some help." 

"I don't need your help." He slurred. "I'm fine, just leave me alone!" 

He started to fall over. "See!" She shouted. "This is what I'm talking about! You can't keep doing this! Do you think Ally, Kenny or Crystal want to see you like this? Do you think want to see you like this?" 

"Dammit." He muttered. "I said just leave me alone!" 

"Dad stop it!" I yelled, getting between them. "Mom, you need yo calm down and deal with this, like an adult." I and turned to her, then to dad. "And you! Dad, please, it's going to be the death of you, and I'm not kidding." 

"Don't tell me anything missy." He hissed. 

"You know what?" I said, starting to raise my voice. I was so sick of him doing this and denying the fact that he needs help. "Yes, I am going to tell you! Because you don't care! You need to stop this, and now!" I took the bottle and started walking away with it. 

I went up to my room and hid it in a drawer. I got up and started towards my door, the door swung open. It was my dad. 

"Where the hell did you put it?" He slurred. 

"Nowhere." I replied. 

"Don't you lie to me Ally." He snapped. "Where did you put it?!" 

~Frank's POV~ 

I was still playing my guitar and looked up to see Ally in her room. I then noticed that she was sitting on her bed and her dad was in there yelling at her. She was on the verge of crying and looked kind of scared. 

He looked really mad, I don't know what about though. He was probably drunk. Which meant he wasn't fully aware of what he was doing, in other words, he could hurt her. 

I quickly put my guitar down, taking the strap off and keeping my gaze fixed on Ally and her dad until I ran out of the room, and sped down the stairs. Anytime he was drunk he was unpredictable. I mean, look at last time, he slapped her, maybe he's not as bad, but I wasn't willing to take the chance.  

I didn't even knock, I just went inside and up the stairs. The door to her room was open, and as soon as I turned left from the stairs, rounding the corner, she saw me. 

I walked into her bedroom and her dad turned around and saw me, I didn't really care.

"Come one Mr. Shores." I calmly said. "You're drunk. Now how about you leave her alone and someone'll make you a pot of coffee?"

"This is no concern of yours." He spat. "I'm not going to be treated like a child and let her hide something that's mine from me."

"Sir, please." I asked again. "I'm sure she didn't mean it. And we can sort this out, after you have something to eat and some coffee."

I put a hand on his shoulder and guided him down the stairs, until Ally's mom took over.

"Thank you." She said to me.

I returned to Ally.

I sat beside her and eminently wrapped my arms around her. She tightly shut her eyes as a tear ran down her face. 

"I didn't want to cry." She muttered. "I wanted to be strong." 

"Crying doesn't mean that you're weak." I assured her. "It just means that your strong enough to not be scared of crying." 

~Ally's POV~ 

It always seemed like Frank cared about me the most. Like I could just stay there forever, with his arms around me, buried in his grey and black striped sweater. 

"Juliet's trying to find what she wants." He sang, I recognized it as Green Day, One For The Razorbacks. He sang it slower and softer than the song actually is. 

"But she don't know. 

"Experience has got her down 

"Look this direction 

"I know it's not perfection... It's just me 

"I want to bring you up again

"'Cause I'm losing what's left of my dignity 

"A small price to pay to see that you're happy 

"Forget all the disappointments you have 

"Open up your worried world  

"And let me in."   

~Frank's POV~ 

When I finished singing,I looked down at her, to find her asleep. I gently set her head down on her pillow and covered her up under her sheets. I kissed her on the forehead and turned off the light on my way out, softly shutting the door. 

I walked down the carpeted stairs and to the door. I placed my hand on the cold silver knob and opened the door. 

"Thank you, Frank." I turned around to see Ally's mom. 

"You're welcome." I replied with a smile. "Hey, can you let Ally sleep in tomorrow? She wasn't feeling very good today." 

"Sure." She replied. "Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." 

***** 

I plopped down on my bed, my back set into the mattress and my eyelids became heavey. They wouldn't stay open, I pulled my covers over me, the soft blankets felt really nice as I settled in. I yawned and my eyelids refused to stay open.

I drifted off to sleep. 

____________________________ 

Okay so! Vote please, for me, and comment! Thanks for reading! Check out the fanfics I suggested last time and also! I am writing and have been for like a month a Party Poison fanfic! I hope you guys are excited because it's almost done! It's a  romance oneshot thing! It's kinda long but I really hope you guys like it! 

I'm working really hard to make it awesome! 

Thanks for reading!

Killjoys make some noise!