Chapter 6

*Ring*

 Everyone shoved out of the class room, I don't know why I tried to get out when everyone else was. They mopped the floor with me. When I came to my feet, I made my way, with Frank of course, to the cafeteria. As soon as the doors swung open, I heard my annoying classmates running their mouths. It sounded like a freaking.... I don't even know what to describe all the noise with.

Frank and I sat at our table, off to the side in the corner. We sat right across from each other. "You don't by any chance have pie?" Frank smirked.

"No, I have a turkey sandwich." I replied, taking a bite of it.

He glared at me and took a bite of his salad. He had a sensitive stomach is why he had a salad.

As I continued to eat, I looked up at Frank every once and awhile. Every time, he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." He replied.

He parted his lips to say something, but was interrupted by someone hitting upside the head, it wasn't very hard, but still. It was Mason.

"Did your girlfriend take care of you when I kicked your ass the other day Frank?" He smirked, resting his arms on the back of a chair.

"She's not my girlfriend." Frank muttered.

"But did she?" He once again asked. "Poor little Frankie, did she kiss your owies?" He mocked.

Frank's gaze fell to the floor. He looked so embarrassed. A few other guys came over, as well as Zinnia and joined in.

"She had to help little baby over here?" One guy mockingly asked. "Do you need a blanky now?"  

I looked between Frank and those assholes. I felt really bad for him. I couldn't really do anything about it either, if I did, he might get beat up again because he'd rather have them beat him up than me.

They kept on laughing. 

"You know what?" Frank said, quickly standing up and pushing his red chair out of the way. "Yeah, she did help me. And do you know why? Because she's a better person than any of you." He extended his arm, pointing across the table at me.

"But you don't get it." He continued. "You're that guy who kids are afraid of, or always has his 'hot' girlfriend at his side. But you know what? I don't give a shit about being popular. I don't need tons of friends. And I don't need every girl in the effing schoolfalling all over me. All I need is Ally."

I looked and saw some rolling their eyes, others looking at Mason, waiting for something to happen. Mason just walked away, not another word. After everyone walked away, Frank sat back down, and took a bite of food.

I got up and sat next to him. I kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Frank." I said. "I don't care about popularity either. I need you too."