Q & A

So this is not a chapter but I think it could be important for most readers. This is a list of questions that have popped up from a number of readers more than once. I'll answer the questions as far as I can without giving too much away.

Q: Is Genevieve human?

A: Yes, so far we all know she is 100% human.

Q: How did she grow up in a pack of werewolves if she was human?

A: Her parents were Nick and Spencer, who were both werewolves. She was adopted by them and was raised as a member of the pack, although she was human.

Q: Can Genevieve feel the mate bond between her and Remy?

A: This story is a bit different from other supernatural stories here on wattpad. Mates can only feel strong emotions from the other person and they feel a big amount of attraction and  loyalty to one another. Because Genevieve is human she only feel about half of what other mates would feel, who are supernatural. Remy on the other hand feels a stronger connection to Genevieve than normal mates would because he is the hybrid (two supernatural beings).

Q: Why was Remy in Miami if he lives in Maui?

A: It had to do with a problem Remy is having being the hybrid. Further explanation in the next chapters.

Q: Is Remy's sister Mary Jane also a hybrid?

A: I'll ask you this, if Mary Jane is a hybrid too then why is Remy called THE HYBRID? Just a hint; Remy can't get sick and Mary Jane had leukemia. If that doesn't answer your question then you'll have to wait for further chapters.

Q: How did Remy mind link Genevieve if they are not mated?

A: Remy did not mind link with her on the previous chapter. Remy is the hybrid and he has abilities, some unknown to others. Back in the hotel room he used mind compulsion. He broke into her thoughts and allowed her to see what he was thinking. Remy will explain the whole thing further in the next one or two chapters.

Q: Can mates mind link?

A: No. Genevieve mentioned at the end of chapter two that mates can't mind link, whether they are vampires or werewolves. The same goes for pack members.

Q: Do I follow back all my followers?

A: The answer is yes. Of course I don't follow everyone but if I connected with the person or their vibes are immaculate then I'll definitely follow.

Q: Do I take reading request from readers?

A: Normally I do, but I'm really busy at the moment. (7/10/17)

Q: Do I do vote for vote?

A: No but if I like the story of course I'll vote.

*****