39

The soft kisses on the back of my neck from a bored Vic were what woke me up. His arms were wrapped securely around my waist and the warm naked front of his body was pressed firmly against my back. I couldn't imagine a more perfect scenario. I smiled and opened my eyes properly. I was expecting to squint at the morning sun, but it wasn't up yet.

"What time is it?" I asked in a scratchy voice.

"Just past 4:30. I didn't mean to wake you," he said.

"Yes you did," I mumbled. He sighed and kissed my shoulder.

"Okay maybe I did, but I've been up for half an hour and I missed you," he whispered into my ear and kissed it lightly, sending shivers through me.

"Missed me? I'm right here," I laughed quietly.

"Don't question my logic," he said, kissing me again. I loved how affectionate he could be. I loved him. I smiled and shifted on the bed, turning around to face him. I slid my arm around his back and rested my leg on one of his. I adored being so close to him like this.

"Go back to sleep," I muttered and brushed my lips across his. He pressed his against them harder. I smiled into the kiss because I just couldn't believe how lucky I was. I knew for sure that I had made the right decision by going back to him. I wouldn't give this up for the world. He was everything to me.

"No. You'll have to go soon. I want to spend every possible second with you awake," he said. Fuck, he's cute.

"But I'm tired," I whined. I looked at his eyes to see amusement in them.

"Another part of your body would disagree," he teased. I blushed in embarrassment. Yes, there was a part of my body that was a little too excited right now, but can you really blame me? I have a naked man pressed against me giving me kisses, so of course I'm going to be a little hard. I groaned and rolled onto my back.

"Shut up," I snapped. He trailed his fingers lightly across my stomach.

"Don't be ashamed, baby. This could lead to many opportunities," he said. He leant into me and kissed my neck. God damn it, why does he do this to me? I felt warmth in my chest and whole body. I felt so relaxed but also filled with tension.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like..." He trailed off as he got on top of me. His lips were still connected to my neck as he slowly grinded his lower half against me. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Okay, this is definitely better than sleep," I said. He grazed his teeth along my collarbone and lightly bit it. A smile formed on my lips. He's so perfect. My skin tingled in every place he touched. Even as he held my hand and pinned it to the bed, I got tingles. All good things have a way of coming to an end though, and our activities were interrupted when we both heard a cough coming from another room. Vic groaned and looked at me.

"I guess Mike ended up coming home last night," he said and rolled off me, "Sorry I just can't do this while he's here."

"It's fine...I guess," I said, over-exaggerating the sadness. He slid his arm around my waist again, but his touch wasn't doing anything except encouraging my problem. I ignored it though and relaxed next to him.

"One day, when you're 18 and have graduated high school, we'll have all the time in the world to do whatever we want," he said encouragingly. I smiled at the thought. I longed for the day where we could be together properly.

"That seems like a long time away," I said.

"Just until April. That's only like six months away," he pointed out.