14

I kept my little tryst with Vic a secret from Tay and Alex. Usually I would tell them something like this, but it just didn't seem right. It was a good feeling knowing that Vic was like my little secret. They knew I had a massive crush on him though.

"Give me that," I said to Alex and took the joint from his hand. I was in a good mood and this just made it better. We were sitting out on the football field getting high, something we did every now and again. I wasn't getting too high though. I just wanted a little bit of a buzz.

"Why are you in such a good mood today?" Tay asked suspiciously.

"There's a lot to be happy about, my friends. But it's not for you to know," I said.

"You fucked Mr. Fuentes, didn't you?" Alex said with a giggle.

"No," I said with a roll of my eyes. I wish though.

"What do you even see in him? He's not even hot," Alex said. He was lying in front of Tay and I who were sitting cross-legged. He was looking up at the sky dreamily.

"Are you kidding? He's fucking sexy," I argued. Alex shrugged.

"I wouldn't know. I'm not gay," he said

"You could be. I think you'd make a great gay guy," I said truthfully.

"Um, hello? His girlfriend is sitting right here," Tay said and took the joint out of my hand.

"I know, I know. I'm just saying, Alex, you seem like you could swing both ways," I said. By now I was just trying to work him up a bit. I know he loves Tay and would never look at another person; let alone another guy.

"Ha. Nope," he said.

"How do you know unless you don't try it out?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," he said dismissively.

"You know what, I'd like to know this too," Tay said, clearly just joking. At least I had her on my side.

"What, you think I could possibly be into dudes?" Alex asked, looking at her like she was crazy.

"I don't know, you seem kind of gay," she teased.

"I wasn't kind of gay when I was pounding into you last night," he said. Tay hit his arm and I sat there in disgust.

"Eww, I didn't need to know that," I said.

"Whatever. Point is, I'm definitely not gay," he said.

"Okay, who would you turn gay for? You know, hypothetically," I asked. This conversation was so dumb, but Alex looked really uncomfortable so it was kind of funny.

"Yeah, Alex. Go on, if you had to pick a guy from school to fuck, who would it be?" Tay asked. For a girl talking about her boyfriend's sexuality, she was really casual about this.

"No one," Alex said adamantly.

"Hm...I bet you have a thing for Jack Barakat. I mean you did share a tent. Who knows what went on in there," I teased. Tay started giggling.

"Yeah, sure. Keep dreaming, buddy. I'm not into dudes," he said.

"Then I ask again; how do you know if you don't try?" I asked.

"Oh my God, Kellin, kiss him!" Tay said in an excited voice. I looked at her. She looked really out of it. She's probably had a lot of weed.

"What?" Alex said with a chuckle.

"Do it, oh my God, do it. He'll freak," Tay said like it was a game.

"Dude, no," Alex said.

"Why? Afraid you might like it?" I asked. Alex looked at me in determination. 1