15

I walked up to Vic's house that afternoon with the most mischievous intentions. I figured that Mike wouldn't be here because Vic wouldn't have said yes to me coming over if he was. That meant that we would be alone and I wasn't stupid. I know what happens when two guys who are into each other are alone. Or at least from past experience with Oli I know what happens.

I got to his door and knocked on it. While I was waiting there I looked around. This was a nice neighborhood. In fact it was the same one I lived in only I was a few streets over. It was mainly nice because most of the residents were older people. My parents wanted peace and quiet so that's why they moved to a neighborhood like this. I don't know why Vic chose this place. Maybe it's just what he could afford or what was available. Vic opened the door, cutting off my thoughts.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Hey yourself," I said and walked in when he stepped to the side. I walked into living room and looked around, just familiarizing myself with the surroundings even though I had been here before.

"Is Mike here?" I asked. I turned to Vic who just walked into the room.

"Nope. He's out applying for part time jobs," he said.

"Oh that's nice. So we're alone?" I questioned with a flirtatious edge to my voice. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, we're alone. How was detention?" he changed the subject. I stepped towards him, my eyes scanning his body. He was wearing what he usually wore to school; the black skinny jeans plus a random button up shirt that wasn't tucked in. Only now he was minus the tie. He was so attractive.

"I don't want to talk about detention," I said, "Actually I don't want to talk at all."

I moved closer and a small smile formed on his lips before I kissed him. It still felt a little strange because he's my teacher, but more than that it felt really good to kiss him so I easily pushed those thoughts away. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him over to the couch. I pushed him down on it, falling on top of him. He held my hips lightly and I'll tell you what, that was something I found hot. I could tell from how good his arms looked that he was strong, but the way he touches me is so gentle. I like that. Although, I like it rough too.

I found myself rocking my body against his. He gripped my hips a little harder and pulled me down, rolling his hips up. Well fuck. What went from simple kissing suddenly changed. I grinned against him and felt that he was feeling the same as me; turned on. This was moving at exactly the pace I wanted. My hands trailed down his body to his jeans and I started to undo his belt when he grabbed hold of my wrists.

"Wait...wait," he said against my lips. I pulled back, breathing heavily.

"What?" I asked.

"How about we just talk?" he suggested. I looked at him like he was crazy. He wants to talk now?

"No, I wanna do this," I said and went to kiss him again, but he put his hand on my chest. I frowned in confusion. Yes, he's rejected me before but I thought we were together now. I moved away, crawled off him and sat at the end of the couch.

"Don't you want me?" I asked. It was like this switch inside of me got flipped. Happy to sad. Simple as that. Doesn't he like me? He sat up and moved closer.

"Of course I want you, Kellin. Believe me, I do. You're a little hard to resist sometimes," he said.

"Then don't resist," I said and went to kiss him again. Once again he moved away.

"I don't understand why you don't want to do this, I mean... like, did you change your mind about us? Or do you just not like me anymore or...or...I don't know," I spoke quickly. He came back towards me, looking a little confused. He held my hands and I let him.