19

I couldn't remember a time when I had been in a better mood. During my morning classes I felt hyperactive and everything was distracting me. I couldn't sit still and was eagerly counting down the seconds until I could go and see Vic. My friends kept questioning me about my "bizarre" behaviour, but I saw nothing bizarre about it. I was just happy, but they all seemed a little freaked out by my mood. I didn't care though because there were five minutes until I was allowed to see Vic.

"Kellin!" My English teacher got my attention. My eyes shot up to her quickly. She was a fairly old lady, but nice enough.

"Yes? What?" I asked quickly.

"Could you stop that incessant tapping?" She asked. I looked down my pen which I had been absent-mindedly tapping for the past, well, I don't even know how long.

"Yes, yes I can. Sure." I said energetically, my voice feeling a little shaky. Okay, maybe it was a little weird to be this excited and happy. From my left Tay gave me a weird look. I just smiled and looked out the window, tapping my foot against the ground now. I felt so jittery.

"Have you taken like, I don't know, speed or any other drug today?" Tay whispered. My head whipped around to look at her and I shook it quickly.

"Nope." I said with a smile. She gave me an odd look and went back to her work. Why was it strange that I was in a good mood? She had been in a good mood not too long ago when we had class with Alex. Speaking of them, they seemed to be doing fine. I asked Alex if he had come to his senses and he just told me I had nothing to worry about and that was that. Him and Tay were back to being the perfect couple they always were.

My train of thought stopped abruptly when the bell rang and I was first to jump out of my seat. I swooped up my things and manoeuvred my way through the desks.

"Later Mrs S, love the shoes by the way. Lookin' dashing." I complimented before leaving the classroom. I dropped my books off at my locker before I practically skipped my way to Vic's office. When I got there I decided to knock because l didn't want to walk in on him with anyone like I had done with Alex. When he opened the door I smiled brightly, then remembered I was in a hall full of students so I didn't want to seem too happy to be seeing Vic.

"Kellin, come in." Vic said in his "teacher" voice. He moved aside and I walked into the empty office. I turned to him as he shut the door and flicked the lock. He looked at me, smiling that beautiful smile of his.

"I missed you." I said and stepped forward. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

"It's only been a day since you saw me." He said.

"I know, but after what happened it's no surprise I can't stop thinking about you." I said.

"Really?" He question.

"Mhm." I pulled him closer and kissed his lips. I felt a lot calmer now that I was with him. I went from excitable to just happy and content to be around him again. He pulled away first and took my hand. He led me towards the chairs and desk, but I tugged on his hand, pulling him towards the couch. He sighed and simply obeyed. I pushed him down and then sat on his lap with both legs resting on the couch to one side. I turned his face to me and kissed him deeply. I really couldn't get enough of him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to him. My feelings were getting stronger towards him with every minute we were together. I feel like a lovesick 13 year old boy. It's horrible, but amazing. Once again he was the one to stop the kiss and I looked at him with a smile.

"I feel like I should get a pay cut for spending my working time doing this." He said.

"On the contrary, your job is supposed to make students feel better, right? Well I feel great." I said. He smiled and brushed my bangs out of my eyes, then trailed his fingers down the side of my face lightly.