6

I rolled over in the bed, almost falling out of it because I swear there's usually a wall there, but when I opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in my room, I was in the Fuentes' guest bedroom. I groaned in my sleepy state and felt around on the bed for my phone. I found it and looked at the screen. It was just past 7am. I was never the type of person to fall back asleep once I've woken up in the morning, so I got out of bed and walked into the hall, wondering if anyone was awake.

I walked down towards the living room, but as I went through the hall a door opened and I ran straight into a half-naked and wet Vic. He had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing nothing but a towel. Water droplets were left across his chest and his arms. Wow, his arms, now they were something I could definitely have wrapped around me. They looked so toned and although he was thin you could tell he had muscle on him. I felt his fingers under my chin before he made me tilt my head up and look at him.

"You definitely aren't subtle, are you?" He asked.

"Hey, I never give up the opportunity to check out a good body." I said, my voice coming out a little croaky as I was still half asleep.

"Yeah, well I'm still your teacher and those comments are still inappropriate." He said in a formal tone. My eyes went back down to his body and I couldn't help but continue this little flirting game I had going on with him. It was fun.

"Hm, those arms look strong. I bet they're good for holding yourself up while fu-" He clamped his hand over my mouth before I could get the words out.

"Inappropriate." He reminded me. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away. He shook his head at me in disapproval before walking past. My eyes followed him, watched his backside as he went into his room and closed the door. Wow, he was hot as hell. It's like sometimes you notice someone might be cute and that's all well and good, but then you see them like I just saw Vic and your heart rate speeds up, you feel hot all over and all of a sudden your perspective on them changes. He was no longer my cute teacher, he was a hot teacher who I'd probably think about later in the shower tonight. Wait, no, that's a little creepier than I usually am.

My daydreaming was suddenly interrupted when I felt a cool liquid running over my hair and soaking into my shirt. I gasped at the icy cold substance and looked at Mike who was standing there holding an empty glass.

"What the hell, dude?" I asked.

"You look like you needed to cool down a bit." He said with a roll of his eyes. "I can't believe you're checking out my brother." He must have been watching the ordeal from the living room.

I shrugged, "It's not my fault he's hot. Tell me, does he have a boyfriend?"

"You're kidding right?" He scoffed with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. He's my teacher and blah, blah, blah, I get it. I'm just messing around." I told him. The quicker people realize that everything I say or do is a joke, the better.

"No, it's not that. I mean yes it's creepy because he's, like, old-"

"He's only 22." I interjected quickly. That's not that old.

"Yeah, whatever. But I was laughing because Vic never has boyfriends." He said.

"He doesn't?" I questioned.

"Nope. He's too busy trying to be some kind of super parent." He said.

"Oh..." I said softly, suddenly remembering the conversation Vic and I had last night.

"Yeah. I'm kind of a burden on him, but that should change next year when I'm off at college." He said.

"He can afford to send you to college?" I asked. He shook his head.