26

I collapsed on the hotel room bed, my arms sprawled out as I sank into the cushy mattress. My muscles were instantly relaxed. I looked at the ceiling, feeling calm and content. So far tonight had been amazing. I guess since I don't get to spend much time with Vic, I'm really valuing it now. Speaking of him, he stopped at the edge of the bed, towering over me.

"This bed is so comfortable." I told him.

"Perfect for sleeping on." He reiterated the fact that that's all we'd be doing tonight. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I said and took his hand. I laced my fingers with his and noticed that our hands were the same size, making them fit perfectly together, although his were a little rougher than my soft ones.

"Fascinated by our hands?" He asked.

"I'm fascinated by you in general." I said, smiling up at him.

"When did you get so cute?" He asked. That just made me smile wider.

"I've always been cute." I said with a pout. I tugged on his hand which made him fall on top of me. His body weight pushed me onto my back. Both of us were laughing at nothing in particular. We were just overjoyed to be in each other's company. I loved his laugh. It was deeper than you'd expect from someone who was fairly small like him. It was the opposite of my girlish giggle.

I lifted my head and kissed his perfect lips. I had been desperate to kiss him all throughout most of dinner, but I had been patient and waited.

"Mm, you're a really good kisser." He mumbled against my lips.

"I know." I said cockily. He pulled back, rolling his eyes.

"I shouldn't have fed your ego." He said and rolled onto the bed. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and kissed it lightly. I loved seeing him like this. He was so relaxed and affectionate. He always had this vibe about him that let me know he was constantly worried about us being caught so he'd be kind of distant with me, but right now it's as if we're a normal couple without a care in the world.

"Now what do we do?" I asked as I ran my fingertips over his arm.

"Hmm, hold you," He said and kissed my neck again, "Kiss you. Fall asleep with you. Wake up with you."

Butterflies were not only fluttering through my stomach, but they were frenzying through my entire body. I don't think he knows what his sweet words do to me. I've never exactly been the type of person to get sucked into someone because of their sweet words, but with Vic it was different. I loved the sappy bullshit.

"I want that too. I mean, I wanna do more, but I guess I'll settle for this if I have to." I said, sighing for dramatic affect.

"Way to ruin a sweet moment." He teased and sat up. He began undoing the buttons on his shirt and I just lay there enjoying the show. Once it was off he looked down at me.

"Come on then, get ready for bed." He said.

"Bed? It's only like 9:30. I know you're like super old, but isn't that a little early, even for you?" I joked.

"I am not super old," He said defensively, "Besides, the quicker you get ready for bed, the quicker we can snuggle."

I snorted in laughter, "Snuggle? Who even says that?"

"Shut up." He snapped, looking away from me. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"No, it's okay. We can snuggle, but you know what that leads to, right?" I questioned and kissed right below his ear. I was talking about sex. He knew that, but he still brushed it off.