soft mornings

You woke to the feeling of soft kisses being placed on your neck as you slowly opened your eyes and looked to your left. Jungkook was laying there with his arms wrapped around you, smiling at you. "Good morning, babe."

You gave him a tired smile before inching closer to him and resting your head against his chest. He chuckled softly before kissing your forehead.

You lay there for awhile, enjoying the warmth and comfort your boyfriend was giving you before deciding to get ready for the day. You were about to get up as you were pulled down again.

"Stay."

"I need to get ready and make breakfast." You said, chuckling as you tried to get up again, yet Jungkook pulled you back down.

"No, stay here." He nuzzles his face into your neck, and you rolled your eyes.

"Yah, do you want breakfast or not?"

Jungkook looked up at you. "What I want is to stay here in bed with you all day. Can we?" He pouted.

"We'll do that after I make breakfast and we eat, ok? I'm hungry. Aren't you hungry?" You asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah, but please, five more minutes?" He pouts once more, and you roll your eyes playfully.

"Fine, five more minutes."

He smiles before pecking your lips and nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck, leaving light kisses on it every once in a while.

Five minutes passed, and you soon got up to get ready, without Jungkook pulling you back. You went to the kitchen in the small apartment the two of you shared and started making some simple eggs and bacon.

You were starting to flip the eggs when you felt some muscular arms wrap around your waist. You turned around to see Jungkook's head on your shoulder as his eyes were closed. You smiled and laughed. "Yah, don't fall asleep."

"I'm tired." He says, and you chuckled once more before pecking him on his lips and turning back around to continue with the eggs.

"Are you done yet?" Jungkook asked sleepily, and you shook your head.

"In a couple minutes I'll be done."

"Ok, hurry up." He said before kissing your cheek and walking back into your shared bedroom.

You finished with breakfast and called Jungkook to the table. He came into the kitchen, and sat down across from you on at the table.

You ate together in this comfortable silence, feeding each other once in a while. When you were both done, you took the plates to the sink and prepared to wash them. Before you could turn on the tap, Jungkook took your hand, stopping you from doing anything. You looked at him. "I need to do the dishes."

"Do then tomorrow." He said as he pulled you to the bedroom. You rolled your eyes with a tiny smile on your face as you both got into bed, snuggling closer to each other.

Jungkook took your chin and held it up so that you were looking at him. "Hey."

"What?"

"I love you." He smiled. You smiled back at him.

"I love you more."

Jungkook shook his head. "Not possible." He said before kissing you softly and sweetly.

You both stayed in each other's embrace for he rest of the day, assuring that they would never let each other go. Ever.

—————————-

NoBOdy TOuCh mE I'M sOFt🥺

I just thought after that sad one I just wrote, I'd write a fluffy one, to lighten up the mood😋

Anyways, hope you liked it!

Peace✌️💕