caregiver

The bell for the end of school rang as all the students poured from out of the classroom.

"Essays will be due after the break, no exceptions. If it's not done, it's a zero!" The teacher yelled to the class over all the commotion. Nobody payed any mind to her and rushed into the hallways.

I walked out of the classroom and to my locker to see Jungkook waiting there, a smile appearing on his face when he sees me.

Jungkook and I have been dating for 8 months now, and so far he's been the most caring and loving boyfriend I've always asked for. He always waits for me by my locker after school to walk me home, always picks me up to walk me to school, texts me goodnight and in the morning, and never forgetting to tell me he loves me everyday. He always spams me with memes, which never fails to make me laugh when I'm feeling sad.

I smile back at him. "Hey."

"Hey."

I put my stuff in my locker. "Are you coming over today?"

"I can't come right away, since I have to work with my dad, but I'll come by at 6." He says, and I nod. "Ok."

I gather my stuff together and we walk hand in hand out of the school doors.

He looks at me. "What should we do during the spring break?"

"I don't know. I have an essay due when we go back, so I'll probably be working on that for most of the break."

He sighs. "Not the whole break. I wanna do stuff with you, even if it's just going to your house and spending the night."

I froze at that statement. That option wouldn't work for me. At all. I don't wanna tell Jungkook, because that might hurt his feelings.

It isn't really an issue with my parents, cause my parents love Jungkook. It's because I have an issue that I haven't quite told Jungkook about yet, and I don't want him to find out the hard way.

I'm a little.

I haven't really expressed this issue with him, even though he's my boyfriend and has every right to know. At night, I sometimes slip into this state where I act like I'm 5 years old, and it's always a pain for my parents to take care of me. They're away on a business trip for a month, so they won't be taking care of me this time.

"Y/N!" Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at him. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong? I called you like 10 times."

"It's nothing, don't worry." I mutter, and he nods.

We spent the rest of the walk to my house talking about our plans for the spring break.

We get to my house and we stop at the gate.

"I'll see you at 6, ok?" He says, and I nod.

He pecks my cheek. "See you later." He says before walking away.

I sigh as I enter my house.

What if I slip into my childish state when Jungkook is here?

What if I scare him off?

I entered my bedroom and lay on my bed, suddenly feeling really tired.

What am I gonna do?

I can't cancel on him now, since we already made plans!

Ugh!

I was thinking of a possible solution for Jungkook not to see me like that, but I felt very tired all of a sudden, which caused me to slowly drift off to sleep.