wedding cake kiss

You are a chef and a baker. You bake cakes, cupcakes, cookies, basically type of dessert.

You were at home resting one day when your boss calls you to work. It was your day off, and he knew that, so you were confused on why he was calling you to work.

When you arrived at the kitchen, the secretary told you to meet him in his office.

"Good morning, Y/N." He greets you with a smile. You smile and bow to him, since he's your senior.

"I'm very sorry to call you to work on a Saturday, but I just had to discuss something with you that was very important." You nod and let him continue.

"A client called late last night and asked if they could have a wedding cake done. They chose our company because of the good reports they've heard about us."

"But this time, you won't be working alone." You gasp at his last sentence. "What?"

"That's right. You'll be having a male chef to help you. His name is Jeon Jungkook and he's done cakes like this before." He says, and you sigh. "But why can't I just do it alone like I'm used to?"

"Y/N, this is not a job that can be done alone like your other pastries. You need a little bit of help this time." He says, and you sigh once more and nod. "When do I start?"

"Monday morning, 9 am sharp." He says, and you nod and walk out of his office after bidding him goodbye.

On Monday morning, you arrive at the kitchen to see your boss standing there, talking to an unfamiliar young man. He had fluffy black hair and light skin. His pink, soft looking lips and big nose fit well on his carved face. He was tall and had veiny, but strong looking hands.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Your boss turns to you and greets you. You flash him a smile and greet him back.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, your baking partner for this project. He's had excellent experience in the kitchen, and I was told he's done wedding cakes before. Please treat him well and be nice to him." Our boss says before bidding is goodbye and heading out the door, leaving me and Jungkook there alone.

"Well, hi. I'm Y/N. Have you baked a cake before?" You ask him while leading him to the kitchen. He just nods while examining the place.

"This won't be so hard for you, then." You say, smiling a bit. You tried to be friendly, but this kid was just so shy.

You take a look at the cake you were supposed to be making for the wedding.

"Woah..." The first words you heard actually come out of his mouth.

"Let's get started then. This is supposed to be done and ready by Sunday." He says after, and you nod.

You both start working on the cake, but get to know each other during the process. You learned that Jungkook was 21, so he's older than you, he likes to sing, his birthday is September 1st, 1997, and he likes photography. You told him a couple of facts about yourself as well.

By the end of the day, you guys weren't shy around each other anymore, but you got a lot of work done.

By Thursday, you started developing feelings for Jungkook. You don't knowing he felt the same way, but you were sure that you liked him. Every time he got close, your heart would beat faster than normal, and you would start blushing.

You were icing a part of the cake when the icing tube exploded and splattered all over you and the kitchen. "Aish! Stupid tube!" Jungkook laughed at your sudden outburst.

He put down his tube, and walked over to you. He wiped the icing off your cheeks with his thumb and licked it after. "Yah!" You exclaim and move away, even though you secretly liked it.

He laughs, then does something that really makes your heart flutter.

He leans forward and kisses your cheeks where the icing was. He kisses each spot one by one and licks his lips after.

Then he leans down and pecks your lips to get the icing that was there. Your heart exploded at his action, but you didn't protest. He suddenly turned the peck into a kiss, and you kissed back.

Here you are, kissing your crush in a kitchen splattered with icing.

When he pulls away, he smiles at you and leans towards your ear.

"I like you." He whispers. Your face turns beat red at his confession, but you smile. "I like you too."

He smiles and kisses you again. You gladly kiss back with no hesitation. After you pull away, you both decide it was time to get back to work.

Wedding Reception

It was time for the bride and groom to taste the cake.

You and Jungkook finally finished the cake, and it looked beautiful. You were invited to the wedding, because one of your friends was the bride, and your date was Jungkook.

As the bride and groom made their way to the cake, your heart started beating faster and negative comments entered your mind.

They'll probably hate it.

It tastes disgusting.

You've never been able to make a good cake, Y/N. What makes you think you'll succeed now?

They'll most likely spit it out.

As these thoughts were going through your mind, a big, warm hand grabs yours. You look up to see a handsome looking Jungkook flashing his famous bunny smile at you. He reassuringly squeezes your hand, and it makes you calm down a bit.

They dig their forks into the cake and feed it to each other. Huge smiles appear on their faces as they smear the cake all over each other's faces.

They like it.

You look at Jungkook, who's already smiling at you. He winks at you, and you blush.

Later, you both got your pieces of cake. You sit down at your table and dig your fork in. Jungkook stops you. "Feed me." He pouts.

"If I feed you, you have to feed me." You bargain, and he smiles, agreeing.

He takes his fork full of cake and feeds you while you feed him with yours. You smile. The sweet taste of the cake in your mouth gives you a jittery feeling. "This is really good." You say, and he agrees.

"We make a pretty good team." He says, and you smile at him. "I agree."

He leans in and gives you a sweet kiss on the lips. Your heart explodes for the millionth time as you kiss him back.

You never knew your lover could be your baking partner.

Hey guys! Hope you liked that one. It's one in the morning and I have to sleep now, so....

Bye👋💖