prank 3

4 months later...

Jia was sitting in the kitchen on one of the propped chairs one night, eating a salad. She propped up her phone and went on instagram.

She clicked the live button, and waited for it to work.

When it came on, she smiled and waved to everyone who immediately joined.

"Hey guys! I went live today, one, because I'm bored and Jungkook is meeting a friend somewhere, and two, because I'm need some help coming up with a prank for Jungkook. I haven't gotten around to it lately, cause I've been having pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness, and all that other garbage, but now it's actually done, and we found out the gender and everything, I can actually figure out and do a prank for Jungkook."

The comments streamed with greetings for Jia:

"Omg, how are you??"
"When was the last time you went on a live??"
"Hiii😍😍😍"
"I can see the pregnancy glow happening already😍"

"Ok, so...do you guys have any ideas?" Jia asked, and she looked at one of the comments.

"One of you asked what salad I'm eating, and it's just a Greek salad with feta cheese, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and salad dressing. Nothing special." Jia shrugged and took a bite out of her salad.

'What about you prank him saying that the baby's coming?'

Jia read the comment out loud.

"That would've been an excellent idea, if I was eight or nine months pregnant, but I'm only 4 months in, and my baby bump isn't big enough. Plus, even if I did do it, saying that she's a premature baby, I think that would be too much for him. He'll actually kill me if I did that, but thanks for the excellent idea!"

Jia continued looking through comments for ideas.

'How about you tell Jungkook that you're leaving him? Like what he did to you? He already did that, so he won't be expecting it.'

"Yeah, I don't think that would work either, because, one, Jungkook is smart and will know that I'm pranking him since he did it already, two, it would be unrealistic for me to leave him 5 months before having a baby. Thanks, though!"

Jia continued to eat her salad as she read the requests to the viewers. She kept doing that until she actually found one that she liked.

'You could prank him, saying that your in danger and someone is at the house, then when he comes home, you'll hide and he'll think you were kidnapped.'

"Hey, I actually like that idea! It's equal to him telling me that he's breaking up with me! Thanks for that idea, @lilymorian. I'll definitely be doing that."

"I'll call Jungkook now, and I'll tell him that he's I'm being kidnapped. I have to get off the live now, since I'm gonna use my phone to call him. I'll record everything on the camera. Thanks for all your contributions, and wish me luck! Bye!!" Jia waved to the phone and turned off the live.

She got out the camera before turning it on and propping up on the counter. She explained everything before starting the prank.

She dialled Jungkook's phone number and let it ring. Jungkook answered on the 4th ring.

"Babe?"