hang in there

The warmth of your house hit you as you opened the door. You closed it behind you, then took your shoes off.

You go into the kitchen to get a glass of water. There is a small note on the fridge. It's from your roomate.

Hey, Y/N! I'll be out a little later than usual, since BTS has their big comeback soon and we need some extra time for practice.

-Kook

You smiled at the letter from Jungkook, then put it on the counter. You looked at the clock. 10:13. It was late. Jungkook probably won't be home until 10: 45 or so.

You felt really tired from your day of training, so you went upstairs to get ready for bed.

When you were finished, you lay in your bed to sleep, but you couldn't fall asleep. You got up and walked across the hall to Jungkook's room. He wasn't home yet, so you went in his bed and buried yourself under the covers and fell asleep.

Later you woke up feeling some weight on the other side of the bed. You turned around and Jungkook was laying there next to you. "Did I wake you?" He asks, concerned.

You shake your head and give a small smile. He smiles. "How was your day?"

You sigh. "Tiring, hard, stressful, any bad thing you could think of." You say as to start to tear up, remembering all those harsh words the trainers said to you that day.

Your voice is very unstable.

Why did they choose you as a centre? A center has to be noticeable, but when you performed just now I forgot you were the center.

Your dancing skills need work.

Focus, Y/N!! You have to get the move right!!

If you weren't so pretty, I don't know how you would've gotten in as a trainee.

He sees you crying and hugs you, stroking your hair gently. This is why he was your best friend. He knew how you liked to be comforted.

"Hey, don't cry. It's ok." He says softly with his soothing and deep voice. This makes you calm down and look at him. "Sometimes I just wanna give up. Can I do that? I'll just call them and tell them I quit."

Jungkook shakes his head. "No, don't do that. You've already gotten this far, why give up now?" He says softly.

You sigh. "Well, we have a week off, I'll just try to enjoy it." He smiles.

You turn around and he back hugs you. He sings 'Butterfly' with his soft voice, making you fall asleep.

He looks at you, just to see you asleep in his arms. He kisses your forehead lightly.

"Hang in there, Y/N/. Goodnight.

Hey guys, I had to redo that bc wattpad just deleted the original of what I had written. It might not be exactly the same as before, but I kept the main idea in the story.

Bye👋💓