anxiety

You paced around your living room, breathing getting faster, heartbeat getting quicker. Your phone was laying on the couch, and you were trying to suppress the urge to pick it up and call your boyfriend knowing that he's busy.

Your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, also the maknae of BTS, was away on tour for about a month. He left a week ago and from that point on, you missed him terribly. You had a terrible anxiety of being alone, and that's probably why you didn't live alone.

You really wanted to pick us the phone and call him. You wanted to hear his voice, telling you it's ok and that he'll be home before you know it, but sadly, you couldn't. He was too busy with fan meetings, concerts, interviews, and photo shoots. He wouldn't answer his phone even if you tried.

You finally stop pacing around and sit on the couch, picking us the tv remote. You were scared, since you had a very high anxiety problem with being alone, but turn up the volume on the tv.

A picture of BTS showed up on the tv screen, and you immediately look for Jungkook, who was standing in the middle. You smile at the thought of him, but your heart aches as you were wishing he was sitting next to you, watching tv with you.

After watching tv for a while, you decided to take a walk, since you were starting to feel a lonely. You take your jacket and hat before putting your boots on and walking out the door.

You walk through the park, thinking about him. You would normally walk together, hand in hand, laughing and talking together. But you were here alone tonight.

Your hands were feeling cold. You remember how Jungkook always takes your small and soft hand in his big and warm one. You would always be surprised by this, and he would just smile at you.

Everything you saw and did reminded you of Jungkook, and how much you missed him. You couldn't take it anymore, so you went home.

You entered the house and took of your shoes and coat, then went upstairs to get ready for bed. You lay in the bed you shared with Jungkook alone, and tried to fall asleep.

Suddenly, the rain started pouring and thunder crashes, causing you to flinch and scream, hiding under the covers.

You were scared of a lot of things, and thunder was at the top of the list. Jungkook would always be there to hug and comfort you, but he's not here right now.

The thunder crashed again, and tears started pouring down your face. The blinds downstairs crashed against the windows, since you forgot to close them, making you more scared.

You started to cry as you whispered words of encouragement to yourself. "It's ok, Y/N, it's ok, the storm will pas-" You were cut by another loud clap of thunder.

Your heart was beating faster and your breathing was getting faster, just like before. You were having a panic attack as you cried and hid under the covers.

The beating of the blinds downstairs suddenly stopped as you thought the wind had died down, but when your looked outside, the trees were still being almost pulled out of the ground by the wind.

Your eyes widen as you realized someone downstairs must've closed them, which means someone else is in your house. Another crash of thunder hits, and you start crying again.

You hear the mysterious person come into your room and gets into bed next to you. They wrap their arms around you, protecting you.

You didn't know who this person was, but you didn't care, because being in his embrace calmed you down and that's all you could think about at the moment.

The thunder crashes, for the millionth time tonight, and you cry more. The mysterious person pulls you closer.

"Sssshh, it's ok, baby. I'm right here."

You're eyes widen when you realize it's the person you didn't think you'd see for another month.

Jeon. Freaking. Jungkook.

His voice was so soft and soothing. It calmed you down a bit. You turn around to face him. "What are you doing here?"

"Your mom told me about your fear of being alone." He says, and you were about to speak when the rain started pouring harder and the thunder crashed. You bury your face into Jungkook's chest and hugged him tightly. He pulls you close and kisses your hair.

You pull away slightly. "I thought you were supposed to be on tour." You ask, and he sighs. "I know, but you're more important to me than that tour. I don't want you having panic attacks every day."

Tears pour down your face. "I'm sorry Jungkook. My stupid anxiety attack thingy just ruined everything for you. My past boyfriends left me because I was too clingy, and you probably want to-" He cuts you off by kissing your lips. You obviously missed his kisses, so you kissed him back.

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry. My mother went through the same thing, and she's ok, right? And I will never, ever, ever leave you. Never. I'm not like your past boyfriends, and I'll stay with you and help you get through this, because I love you." He says, and kisses your head.

You sigh in relief and bury your face in his chest. He smiles. "And if you're afraid of anything, don't worry. I'll always be here with you. Just rely on me, your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, and I'll protect you."

You smile at him and kiss him. You go closer to him and lean in his chest. "Goodnight Kook..." You say before falling asleep.

He checks to see if your asleep, then smiles. He kisses your forehead before saying; "Goodnight, baby." Then he wraps his arms around you and falls asleep himself.

Do you guys want a sad one, or just do fluff? Tell me what you guys want to read so I can write it for you😀😀😁

Hope you liked this one👍🏻

Bye👋💖