missing you

You slumped in your chair as tears started pouring down your face. All you needed right now was a hug, and the only person who could do that was away on tour.

Jungkook left for tour about two months ago, and you missed him like crazy. You know he's coming back in a couple of weeks, but for you that was way too long.

You just lost your job today, and you loved that job, plus your mom called saying that your dad was sick and in the hospital, but you couldn't visit them since  you had no money, and they live in Busan.

Your tears started coming faster as you recalled all the terrible events that happened. All you wanted to do right now was call Jungkook and tell him, but you didn't want to burden him with your problems, plus he was busy.

You walked into your bedroom and decided to take a nap, but that didn't really help at all, since you couldn't sleep.

The night came, and you decided to call Jungkook, since that was all you really needed.

You sat at your desk and opened your computer to FaceTime him. You called him and waited for him to pick up.

Jungkook, who was in America, saw the notification that you were calling him, and his face lit up right away.

He answered, smiling. When he saw you tear stained face, his happy smile changed into a concerned frown.

"Kookie..." You managed to get out before breaking into sobs.

"What's the matter, love?" Jungkook asks, concerned and worried for his now sobbing girlfriend.

"I miss you." You say, and cry into your hands. "What happened?" Jungkook asks, and you calm yourself down before telling him the events of your terrible day.

Once you finish, he sighs. "I'm so sorry, love."

"I just want a hug." You say, tears still streaming down your face.

It breaks his heart seeing you like this, and he felt like going through the screen and taking your fragile body into his arms.

"I know, baby, and as much as I want you in my arms right now, it can't happen yet. I'm sorry." He says.

You give him a weak smile. "That's ok. I'll just wait for you to come back."

He nods. "When I get back, I promise to cuddle with you all day." He says, and you smile.

He smiles back. "There's that beautiful smile I've been missing. Don't be sad, I hate seeing you cry."

You talk to Jungkook for about an hour until you started getting tired. You yawned.

Jungkook chuckles. "Babe, I think it's time for you to go to sleep."

You shake your head. "No, I'm not tired." You say, yawning again after.

He smiles. "Just go to sleep, Y/N. I'll talk to you again tomorrow."

You pout. "Promise?" You hold your pinky finger out.

He puts his out, pretending to link yours with his. "Promise."

You sigh. "Fine, I'll sleep."

He smiles for the millionth time that night.

"Goodnight, Y/N

"Goodnight, Y/N. I love you so much." He says before sending a blow kiss with his hand.

You pretend to catch it and put it in your pocket. "I love you more."

He smiles. "I love you the most."

You pout. "That's not fair." He chuckles.

"Goodnight, babe. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He says, and you say goodbye to him before hanging up and climbing into bed.

You fall asleep with a huge smile on your face, no more tears visible on your face.

Hey guys, short one this time. Hope you liked it.🙂

Bye👋💓