meeting the boys

Your POV

The clicking and tapping of the computer keys was all that could be heard in my apartment until my phone started ringing. I looked at it to see that it was Jungkook.

"What is it?"

"Seriously? That's how you greet your boyfriend after being apart for so long? Unbelievable."

"Yah, I'm working on an 4 page essay that's due on Wednesday for this course, so I'm busy."

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to come by the practice room to meet my band mates, but seeing that you're busy..."

"Aren't you even more busy, since you guys just released your comeback like 3 days ago?

"Nah, we're here practicing for the comeback stage. You don't have to come, cause you're busy."

"Actually, it would be good for me to get out of the house, so I might as well come. See you in 10?"

"Yup."

I hung up and closed the laptop before getting my phone and keys. I went out of the building and into my car.

When I got there, I used the pass and went up to BTS's practice room. I heard loud music, then it stopped, notifying me that the song is done and I can go in.

I opened the door to see 7 boys sprawled out on the floor, panting heavily. Jungkook noticed me and smiles. He got up and ran towards me. "You came~"

He engulfed me in his arms, and I was pushed towards his sweaty body. I pulled away. "You're all sweaty."

"Yah, Jungkook ah! Do you mind introducing us to your friend here?" The tallest guy with dimples sat straight and looked at us.

"So, Y/N, this is Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung." Jungkook pointed to each guy as he introduced them, and they waved.

"Nice to meet you!" Namjoon said as he shook my hand. I smiled.

"Hyungs, this is Y/N...my girlfriend." Jungkook said with a bit of uncertainty.

The boys gaped their mouths at him. "Girlfriend??"

I turned to Jungkook, with a slight glare. "You didn't tell them we were dating??"

"I didn't get to, since we were so busy with the comeback." He explained, and Jimin scoffed. "Still, you could've mentioned it at least once."

"Oh well, now we know. Now I'm gonna go sleep over there." Yoongi said before walking over to the couch in the corner.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Hoseok asked, and Jungkook smiled proudly and held my hand in his. "Tomorrow will be our 3 month anniversary."

"You kept this from us for 3 months?!?!" Taehyung dramatically gasped. "Who can I even trust these days?"

"Besides, we agreed to keep our relationship a secret from anyone until we've been dating for 3 months, so you guys are kinda lucky." He said, and Yoongi scoffed from the couch where he was lying.

"Lucky my ass. We're your hyungs, we deserve to know first."

I turned to Jungkook. "When we came to that agreement, I wasn't talking about your hyungs. They should've known first."

Jungkook shrugged. "Whatever. Now you know, so this conversation is over."

We all went to sit on the couches where Yoongi was laying.

"So, your guy's new comeback was bomb by the way, how long have you guys been a group?"

"It'll be six years next month." Namjoon smiled.