prank 2

Jia walked into the bathroom with the camera as she turned it on.

"Guys, I'm gonna get Jungkook back from when he pranked me a couple weeks ago. I have it all planned out, and I thinks he's really gonna be shocked." Jia chuckles.

She holds up the fake pregnancy test in her hand. "So, I have a a fake pregnancy test here, and I'm gonna tell Jungkook that I'm pregnant. He's downstairs editing some things for an upcoming video, and he's been doing that all day. I've been going around town all day, looking for this pregnancy test, and I finally found it!"

"So, it's currently 8:42 pm, and I'm gonna call him up and tell him the fake news. I'll set the camera on the dresser like Jungkook did, so you'll get a full view of everything."

Jia set the camera on the dresser and sat on the bed. "I'm gonna call Jungkook up now."

"Babe! Come here!" Jia calls, laughing a bit.

Jungkook's footsteps were heard coming up the stairs before he enters the room. "What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something." Jia pats the space beside her on the bed, and Jungkook sits. "What's going on? You're making me nervous."

Jia took a deep breath. "Jungkook, I'm pregnant."

His calm and normal expression changed into a shocked one as his eyes widened. "What?"

"I'm pregnant." Jia repeats, and Jungkook laughs. "No you're not! You're just trying to prank me. Besides, last time we did it, I'm sure I used a-"

"It's true, look at the test." Jia interrupts him before he could share anything else about what they did a few weeks ago.

Jungkook took the test out of her hands and looked at it. His hands shook as he looked at the two lines shown on the test.

"You're actually pregnant?" He asks, and Jia nods, smiling.

"We're actually having a baby?" Jungkook's eyes are filled with curiosity, yet excitement.

Jia nods once more. "We are."

It doesn't take Jungkook more than a second to jump on Jia, hugging her tightly.

"You don't know how much I've dreamed of this day." He said, and Jia smirked at the camera.

"Me too."

Jungkook pulled away and kissed Jia softly, which made butterflies appear in her stomach. Jungkook held her tiny stomach, caressing it softly.

"Should we tell the viewers?" He asked, and Jia shook her head. "Nah, not yet. Let's tell them in a couple months."

It took her all her might to not burst out laughing at how Jungkook was caressing her tiny stomach with absolutely nothing in it.

Or so she thought.

Jia couldn't take it anymore when Jungkook left a peck upon it, leaving him in confusion. "What's funny?"

"Jungkook, please don't get mad at me, but..."

He suddenly realizes what was going on, and sighs as he slumps back on the bed. "It's a prank isn't it?"

Jia nods, and Jungkook glares at her. "I was actually excited! Why you gotta play me like that?"

"You would actually be excited if we were actually having a baby?" Jia asked, and Jungkook nods.

"Of course. I've never shared this with you before, but I'd actually love seeing little mini versions of us running around." He says, and Jia smiles.